Tour Signing

5 MONTHS LATER

Harry's P.O.V

" Thank you it was very nice to meet you. " i replied to the brunette standing in front of me.

we were at a signing in NY, had been for two days now.

Looking down at my phone every now and then i still had no messages from Lacy or my mum. We've been traveling around the world for meet a greets and signings. I'm having a great time the boys and I gave Ashton a water bottle but we had secretly put warheads in the drink so he cried like a baby, then we put vanilla pudding in Nialls boxers honestly his response to it happening was absolutely disgusting, but humorous for us. I can't say the signing tour hasn't been fun for me because it's been a delight. I'm just worried that Lacy will go into labor and i won't have a single clue, which would mean not being there and I can't take that chance.

'' Hello Boys. " Simon said while walking onto the tour bus.

" Hello"-" Hey" we replied while plumbing down into the couch with fresh cold water bottles.

'' We had to cancel the signing in Europe, but that won't be a big deal because you all live there so the fans will bump into you more than in Australia, China, Canada, and America. " nodding he continued on.

" your families did want to join you all on the tour of course I didn't say no because if your families get to join you, mine can join me. "

♤●♤○♤○♤○♤○♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●

♤●♤●♤●♤○♤○♤●♤●♤○♤●♤●

An Hour after Simons small little speech Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayns families showed up. Mine well... My mum is always late, me and Gemma used to tell her all the time that school events started 2 hours before they actually did so she would make it to them on time.

" Hey guys, if anyone here's about Lacy please tell me. like please, my phone died 20 minutes ago. So if she calls while it's dead, cause I can't charge my phone until we get to the next hotel. "

once I was done they all went back to what they were doing.

Lotties P.O.V

" Can we please turn the telly station? This one is becoming very dull "

" C'mon Lottie i want to watch sharknado. " Fizzy complained.

" its completely retarded " Fizzy shrugged her shoulders and tucked the Telly controller under her armpit.

walking to the other side of the bus i grabbed my phone  off the charger.

' One New Message : From Gemma '

♡○♢●♡○♡●♢○♡●♢○

♡●♢○♡●♡○♢●♡○♢●

{ A/ N

OKAY!! So I know it's short and i know it's late but I've had practice and school shopping and a lot going on i promise the next chapter will be really long it's just hard to find the time to write. There is only 9-10 chapters left and I promise I will make them at great length but they will just be late sometimes so it'll take patience because i have advanced classes.

I'm really close to 80K reads !! THAT IS INCREDIBLE!! I know it's probably not a lot to some of you but to me that the greatest thing ever i couldn't thank you all enough i just really hope you've enjoyed the story up to this point

:)

~ HarxyStyles }