3.

The college thing just wasn't for me.

I tried online schooling for a couple of months, but who am I kidding? I have the attention span as a goldfish.

It may have been better off if I just flushed my money straight down the toilet instead.

I work full time. Have been since I graduated from high school.

I love it, I honestly do. I really enjoy my job & the people that I work with.

I work in a grooming salon, so i'm extremely close with my co-workers. We've sort of become a second family. A few of the older ladies have even filled the shoes as a mother figure for me, since I haven't seen or spoken to mine in almost four years.

They're all so lovely. They remind me to always keep my head up when i'm having a rough time. They also never fail to remind me about the lack of romance that isn't present in my life.

I feel a nudge of an elbow to my ribcage.

"Wenz, just get out there! Ya got to some day." Lisa encourages. "There are so many bars in this town, you're bound to find someone!"

I roll my eyes, "Great, I find someone who has beer goggles on that night and then the next time we meet up, I have to deal with the 'oh I'm sorry, I had a fun time, but I'm just not interested' bullshit." I glare at Lisa.

She stays silent for a moment.

"That's the polite way of a guy turning down a fat girl." I add with a smile, trying to hide the hurt inside.

I have a few months left to go before I turn twenty one, but I've always managed to get into bars and be served without flashing my I.D. The perks of looking older than you actually are.

"Not everyone is like that, Wednesday." Chimes in Amanda. "There are some good guys out there that aren't shallow."

I continue to groom my dog without looking up, "well, let me know when you meet one."

It was a short lived conversation this time, thank god. They can go on for what seems like hours. I don't really like to have the topic on me, so this made me grateful, if only for today.

I also work with my best friend Bethany.

She's a skinny minnie & always in a relationship, so whenever I'm around her, I always feel subpar. I'm the D.F.F. (designated fat friend) in any group I hang out with.

But I seriously couldn't ask or a better best friend.

Her and I share the same love of music, tattoos & style.

If we're not working, we're always out getting ink, going to a concert or attending a must festival.

Thats just how our friendship always worked.

I think it's safe to say that we've seen well over thirty shows, just this year. And it's not even May yet...

Some will say that we have a slight addiction. But we like to remind each other that hey, at least its a good addiction to have.