1.

I'm Wednesday, and let me save you your breath- I'm named after the character from Addams family, not the day of the week.

I actually enjoy my name. It's one more thing that separates me from all the other lifeless Ashley's, Sarah's, Courtney's & Tiffany's in town.

Oh, and the other thing that separates me- is my weight.

Now don't get me wrong, I know i'm far from the biggest girl out there. When your friends are just managing to hit the 120 pound mark on the scale and you're pushing 200, it really makes you feel like one big fat cow.

I've heard every remark in the book.

"Beached whale."

"Honey, maybe you shouldn't help yourself to a second serving."

"Just get up and exercise, it's as easy as that."

"No wonder your mom left your father, they had a pig for a daughter."

I've gotten really good at keeping my emotions in tact when people say rude things to me about my weight. I never really like to let people see my sad side. Although, they don't know that sometimes I just stand in front of the mirror and cry.

It hasn't been that bad in a long time though. Mostly middle school and early high school. I'm almost 21, so people overtime have slowly started to mature. Thank the fucking lord.

Oh yeah, about that whole almost 21 thing... Yeah... So i'm still a virgin. In fact, i'd even go to the extent to call myself the Virgin Mary. I haven't done anything. Literally, anything.

I've never even kissed a guy before. Yup, that's me. Just call me Josie Geller.

Besides a handful of close friends, the only constant that has remained in my life is music. Music is what keeps me trucking along.

I hate to start this off on such a somber note, but if it wasn't for music, I honestly wouldn't still be here today.

It's just something about the lyrics that makes the songs so relatable to you. It's as if the person who wrote them had telekinesis and they could just read your mind as they sat there jotting the lyrics down.

Creepy.

But I honestly owe my life to music.