One.

Pleease read before starting to read the story!

This is the sequel to my book "Yes Daddy" and will be smut based. It will most likely involve some kinkier smut scenes and more obscene parts. So if that offends you and you don't like that, this story isn't for you. I don't want to take any shit for this so that's why I'm putting a warning.

Some things you can expect from this book that some may not like is:

Smut, and lots of it.

Crossdressing.

Daddy kink. Inside and outside of bedroom.

"Non vanilla" sex, idk what to call it ok.

So thanks for respecting these things so we can just avoid any hate comments later:)

Kellin's POV:
"Are you seriously doing this?" Alex asks me. He's walking besides me down the street to the tattoo and piercing studio.

As you hear, he's not quite as fond of my idea as I personally am. I've been thinking about getting a piercing for a while now, so today I finally booked a time to get it done. I've thought about getting a tattoo as well, but I wouldn't want to decide something like that now. Therefore I'm sticking to a piercing and a henna tattoo.

"Alex, would you relax, it's just a piercing! You have an eyebrow piercing, so who are you to talk?"

"Meh, I guess," he shrugs.

We head inside, only five minutes before I have my appointment. I go up to the desk, giving them my name before I'm told to sit down and wait, joining Alex on the small couch they have in their waiting room.

"So, you nervous?"

"Not really, feels like it can't be too bad. It'll only last for a second you know."

"Yeah, I guess."

Only a couple of minutes later a heavily tattooed guy comes up from the stairs, calling my name. I stand up and he shakes my hand as I come up to him, and it doesn't goes unnoticed by me as he eyes my outfit up and down. 

I'm dressed in a black skirt and a crop top, so I won't have to remove so much clothing for this. The guy seems nice at least as he doesn't seem to be judging me, pretty much the other way around as I think he's kind of checking me out.

I follow him down the stairs and into a bright hospital looking room, sitting down where he gestures for me to sit.

"So, wanna start with the henna or the piercing?"

"Oh, um, whatever you think is the best to start with I guess," I say, as it doesn't really matter to me anyhow.

"Good, then I say we start with the piercing so you can lay down for that without messing any henna color up, sound good?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

He asks me to lay down on the plastic bed thing I'm sitting on, adjusting my head onto the pillow. He shuffes around with some object on the other side of the room before rolling over his chair to me.

He starts off by wiping off the skin with some cleaning product, wearing both gloves and a mouthgard. With a thin ink pencil, he draws a line, holding up a mirror so I can give him a nod before he brings out the needle and the jewelry with shining stones I had picked out earlier.

"Take some deep breaths for me," he orders and I obey, breathing in and out slowly.

On the third breath as I breathe out, he pushes the needle through my skin, my breath faltering a bit as he does this. I keep taking deep breaths as he pulls the needle through, simultaneously putting in the jewlery.