Chapter 3

Taehyung's P.O.V

I clutched Soomi's little body against my chest. My grip on her slightly tightened as she wriggled around before grasping onto my blazer tightly. I heard her sigh as we entered the forgotten room. Jungkook immediately spun around to face me, his expression was cold. He was about to open his mouth until he caught Soomi's small form in my grasp. His eyes widened in alarm as he looked over at the fragile creature with worry.

"Boss," he softly mutters as he continues to stare at the little human in my arms."Who's that? And what happened to her?" His voice was laced with anger and pity while his eyes blazed with fury.

I gently patted the little girl's head as I looked over at the fuming male. Although he had not looked a day over twenty-one, this creature has lived over many centuries and I had knew him for so long to understand that it is very rare to see him this angered.

"Calm down Jungkook, now is not the time to get so worked up," I softly growled as my arms that was around the small being became a bit tighter until, I felt the princess's tiny hands lift off my shoulders and touch my cold cheeks. She then moved back and stared at me in fascination. I raised a brow as she tilted her head to the side at my silent question before displaying a big grin. I glanced at her surprised.

No being in existence has ever smiled at me like that before.

"She is adorable," I gazed over at Jungkook slightly startled. Soomi stared at him with wide-eyes. Swiftly, she was once again burying herself within my grasp in shyness. I peered over at the golden maknae as he softly smiles.

"What?" I asked as I tried to restrain the low growl within my throat.

His eyes scanned over at me in a daze as if he was in a deep thought. "You have found your heart," he whispers as he tilts his head to the side.

I narrowed my eyes on him.

My sharp glared seemed to have snapped him out of his daze-like state."Sorry about the Boss, I don't know what I was thinking."

I sighed in slight annoyance before walking further into the room. Jungkook followed closely behind me. I could feel Soomi lift her head off my shoulder as she stared at the person in front of her and soon, I heard Soomi quietly giggling at him. A small smile made its way to my lips before it completely vanished as I saw the scene before me.

"I'M SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" The trash begged as I saw Jimin repeatedly kick the insects side. He was furious.

I felt Soomi still as the scum continued to beg for his life. I paused in my approach as I heard the child whimper. Something in my chest stirred as she shook. Though I tried to decipher what it was, I knew one thing.

I did not like this feeling.

"JIMIN!" My voice roared out as the said blonde looked up at me in surprise. But I was not staring at him, I was staring at something else on the floor. "Lift that thing up," I growled as the magical energy started to pump through my veins as my piercing icy blue eyes began to glow. Jimin's eyes glistened blue at my command and immediately picked the scum up to his knees. The bloodied face stared up at me as I glared down at him.

Soomi froze as the man's eyes left mine to take a look at her. His emotions changed instantly when he saw her small frame cradled in my arms.

"YOU WHORE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF YOUR ROOM? HOW DARE YOU-" before he could finish his sentence, Jungkook delivered a harsh blow to his head. Jimin looked at the angry maknae in bewilderment. The man dropped back onto the concrete floor and spat out some red substances from his mouth that should've remained in his body.

Oh well... 

"Calm down, I'm here princess," I pat Soomi's head in an attempt to calm her frightened self. She grasped on to me tightly as she stopped shaking. To normal humans, this would have been an indication that she has calmed down to a certain degree but, I am not human. I could feel her heart accelerate so fast to the point that I thought she was going to have a panic attack. But as I caressed her hair, it soon dropped down to her normal rate and before I knew it, she had fallen asleep.

My piercing orbs than turned to face the ugly culprit on the floor. His terrified eyes met mine.

"Remember the fears that encircle you and the darkness that engulfs you. There shall be no light to guide you as you writhe in the pain within your own misfortune," my voice deepened as I felt my power stir within my chest and my eyes shimmering. The man thrashed around and let out a mighty shriek until he collapsed onto the cold concrete floor.

A small smirk made its way on my lips. My orbs met Jimin's one before I sent him a crooked grin. "Take him to the torture chambers. It seems we have a new toy to play with." Jimin smirked before throwing the insect over his shoulders and disappearing within the shadows. I heard the maknae sigh from behind me as I swiftly turned around and walked out of the room.

No one shall ever cause harm to my heart again.

Author Note:

Another chapter! Yay~💜

Sh!t went doooowwwwnnnn~😆

Make sure to vote and comment! 🦋

Hoped you enjoyed~😂

Author-nim out~