A Call Way Too Close

Sorry for the wait! I've been 'busy' this last week or so. I'm trying to add more 'fanfic' type shenanigan humor. Just sort of random shit but still has to do the story. Anyone any good at that?

Ha! Sloane's already in RWBY. I didn't even remember it or realize it, but saw it when re-watching a part. Look!

Maybe with lighter skin though

Maybe with lighter skin though... And a nose...

     If there was one thing you absolutely hated, it was being told to wake up. On the streets, the rules were yours to make. Here? Not quite. The loud, disruptive beeping filled the room, breaking you from whatever dreamland you were in. Unfortunately, you were the only one to hear it. Groggily getting out of bed, you grabbed the new uniform off the hanger on the wall in front of you and made your way into the bathroom. After turning off the alarm, of course.

     It was a black suit with a gold trim, as well as a blue vest, white shirt, and red tie. Its supposed class though, didn't make any more comfortable. Upon stepping out of the bathroom, you saw that the rest of your team was still in bed. If only I had water instead of smoke, you thought. Still, with class starting in only half an our, you needed some way to get them up. It was then you decided to go with the classic approach.

     Standing before them, you took in a deep breath and- "Everybody wake up! Wake up! Get your asses out of those beds! Come on!" You made sporadic hand motions, jumping up and down like you were trying to get them "pumped up."

"Oh... what's going on?" Dimitri asked, slowly sitting up. In a second you were up to his ear.

"Time for school!" Sloane groaned and got out of bed before going to the bathroom with her uniform. The others progressively did the same. You were waiting by the door when they finally finished. "Alright, team! Should I call you guys that? I'm gonna call you guys that. For the first day of class, we have Professor Port at nine o'clock! It's currently 8:55 and- Oh shit it's 8:55! Run!" You ripped the door open and started sprinting down the hall with the muffled footsteps of the rest of your team behind you. When you looked back, you saw you were also being tailed by RWBY and further back was JNPR. The run was short, as you and the 'crew' had to run pretty damn fast. You also made note of Ozpin and Goodwitch off on your right as you ran through the courtyard.

     You stopped abruptly upon reaching the door. So much so that no one behind you had the chance to react. This caused Dimitri to slam into you, Sloane into him, and Atra into her. Before the chain reaction could go any longer, your fingers found the door knob and turned it, leaving most of the group to fall into a pile in the doorway. All eyes were on you as you got out from under the mountain of squirming bodies. It was an awkward walk to your seats.