(AN: HELP! IM SCREAMING SO HARD I DISLOCATED MY SHOULDER!>

I walked out of the bathroom to see Taehyung in his outfit for the day. I scanned him and nearly choked. Damn, did he look good. .

I had to look away because I having unholy thoughts and it wasn't helping with my little friend. I blushed deeply when I heard him chuckle.

Soon I felt arms wrap around me from behind and breath against my ear, "Like what you see baby?" His voice made my legs go weak, good thing he caught me.

Once I regained myself I got out of his grasp, "Let's go eat!" I ran downstairs and sat down and tried to calm down my blush.

"Damn, are you feeling alright", I heard Kenta's voice. I looked up at him and shook my head no.

He walked over to me and the diner door opened to Kim Taehyung. He looked at me with a cold gaze that made my stomach turn.

I felt Kenta's breath against my ear, "Holy fuck. If I didn't have Donghan I'd totally go for him." I turned to him and slapped him while he just laughed and walked away.

Taehyung walked closer to me and moved the chair so I was facing him. I avoided his gaze as he stared at me with his hard gaze. I felt him grab my chin and kiss me deeply. The kiss was rough and hungry, it made me weak in the knees. It was a good thing I was sitting, I would've fallen.

When he pulled away I let out a little whine. He only chuckled and sat down next to me.

~Time Skip~

It was noon and the party starts at 3, but Taehyung said that his allies will come earlier. He said they start with talking about business then party.

I was coloring a picture of a dog and cat. I was really considerated, my tongue was poking out and my nose was scrunched. I heard someone sit on the couch behind me, the said person lifted me up and onto their lap.

I looked back and saw Taehyung. I smiled at him and snuggled into his chest, "Hi, daddy."

He rubbed my back softly, "Hey, Kitten. How's coloring going?"

I moved from out of his chest and grabbed the book to show him my picture.

"I am coloring a puppy and a kitty! Cause I'm the kitty and you're the puppy", I told him excitedly.

His smiled widened, "It's beautiful, you're so good at coloring", he said and kissed my nose. I blushed and hid in his chest again.

"Daddy! You make me blush to much", I whined.

Just as he was about to respond, the doorbell went off. He groaned and picked me up before going to the door to answer.

The door opened to three sharply dressed men who were really tall, but Taehyung matched their height. With them were smaller people my size and wore girl clothes.

Taehyung stepped out of the way to let them in and led them to the living room. He sat down with me still on his lap while the others did the same with their guests.

"I guess you should introduce yourselves", Taehyung said, his grip tightening on me.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, and this is my baby Jimin", a male with black hair and dark brown eyes said. His voice was deep, but V's was deeper.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, and this is my princess Seokjin", a male with blonde/white hair said. His voice was deep as well, deeper then Jungkook's.

"And I'm Choi Youngjae, and this my baby boy Hoseok", a male with sandy colored hair said. His voice was higher then the rest, but it suit him.

"I-I'm Yoongi", I introduced myself with a quiet voice. We heard the door opened again and we all turned our heads to the rest of everyone else's group.

"Anyone hear from Amber? She said she was coming", Taehyung said with impatience.

"Calm your tits man, you know how she is with stuff like this", Namjoon chuckled.

"Knowing her, she won't come till the party starts to skip the business part", Jungkook added on.

"Amber has always hated discussing business. She rather just go in head first to get it over with", Youngjae butted in.

"You're right", Taehyung sighed, "Yoongi, why don't you take the others to your room so we can discuss business."

I pouted, "But I want to be with Daddy." I latched myself onto him, not wanting to let go.

"Baby", his voice was threatening. I pouted again but kissed him softly before leading the others to my room.

~Time Skip~

It was now 2:30 and I've made friends with the others. I've learned that we were all littles, and now we are all playing tag.

I ran from Jin as he chased me. I let out a loud giggle but tripped over my own feet and hit my knee on the ground. Everyone stopped and looked at me. My eyes started to water and soon I was sobbing. I held onto my knee to help with the pain but it didn't work.

Jin quickly comforted me and told the other two to get Taehyung. My sobs only got louder and looked at my knee to see it was bleeding. The door soon bursts open to a worried Taehyung.

He looked at me and quickly makes his way to me, he lifted me up and carried me to the bathroom.

"Shhhh, baby. Daddy's here to make it all better", he said softly as he set me on the sink. He pulled away to get the bandage kit to patch up my knee. Once done, he kissed it softly. My sobs have calmed down to small sniffles.

Taehyung lifted me up from the sink and went to his office with me where everyone else was at. They all decided to head to the party room. I blushed lightly at the mention of the room, I knew what was going to happen to most of us tonight.

Once we reached the room the doms let out grunts of satisfaction. We all went to the back where the chairs were. We all sat down and started talking until the party room door opened.

We all turned to see a girl with short black hair and black eyes. She looked male but I could tell it was a she.

"Amber you finally came", Taehyung shouted at the girl.

"It's ya girl Amber here for the party", she hollered back and everyone chuckled. I noticed there was someone behind her.

As they got closer I could see it was a short girl with dyed pink hair and dark chocolate eyes. She stepped out from behind Amber and I instantly felt Taehyjng tense. I looked at him and he had a hard gaze on the girl, the look had such hatred.

The girl looked at Taehyung and smirked, "Hello everyone, I'm Jay Scarlett, Amber's girlfriend."

💜

An: HEYO! So I finally made an appearance! Was this chapter good? Was my appearance good? I feel like it was good.

Anyways, what do you think will happen in the next chapter? What will Taehyung do?

As always, don't forget to vote and comment on my stories! Love you Wolfies! 💕