Thirteen (Part 1)

"Alright fine, go ahead and ask." Satsuki sit on the chair of dining table. The raven Uchiha sat in front of her.

  Soon the fight was over, the raven Uchiha dragged the raven female into his house, making her sit on the chair. First she suggested to sit on the bed, since he was wounded, but the glare he threw at her, shut her up.

  He was obviously more than angry she knew, but she didn't say anything. It actually felt just like the time she was there in the Uchiha household for the first time, when he was sick; she was angry on him. She chuckled upon remembering the memory, but as soon as he threw his glare at her direction hearing her chuckle, she covered up her mouth.

  "First question, why didn't you tell me before?" Sasuke didn't even look at that pair of cobalt blue eyes, since those eyes were making him lose all of his anger. Satsuki also noticed this and mentally chuckled.

  To be honest, if it were any other time, she wouldn't stop making fun of it; but this time, it was different.

  "I didn't because I was scared." She stated in all honesty. "I lived my whole life as a criminal, one of the reasons why I started travelling in the first place. After such a long time I am able to stay away from my hometown, to a well-known village, where people started to take me like I was born here. I don't want to destroy this after all, for that I would go as far as hide my truth."

  This statement was enough to evaporate all of his anger. Even he could understand it was hard open up about past to the new people, especially when the villagers already welcoming her with warm hands.

  "My second and last question; how did the cold you ended up being who you are right now?" Sasuke asked, being softer than earlier.

  Satsuki looked up, a sad smile was lacing with her soft pink lips. "Can you handle that?" This question took the raven Uchiha off guard. "What are you-"

  "Look I don't want you to get sad because of it, considering you saw it time to time. So... Can you really handle that?"

  "I can. Just tell me about it."

  Satsuki exhaled deeply. She looked up, looking deeply into the Onyx eye, trying to gain enough confidence to tell him everything about it. If she wanted, she could've tell only one part of it; but she wouldn't do that in this case. She decided to trust on him, so she was going to tell everything about it.

  "Instead of telling you, I will show you." Within this she already activated her Sha-Rinnegan. His eyes went large.

  "This is... Satsuki's memories!"

  He could see the memories like it was happening in front of him. He saw a girl and a guy wearing deep brown t-shirt and a grey tux, having Narukami clan symbol on their back, which he always saw was hanging from chain bracelet she wore on her hand. Both of them were holding their peace sign, their eyes were closed. As soon as two leaves touched the ground, the guy opened his eyes but the girl didn't. Then he went to attack on the girl.

  It was normal hand-to-hand combat, sometimes Kunai was also coming out. The girl was playing only defensive at first, but when she sensed out the opening, she attacked on the guy. He also dodged the sudden attack, but he stopped the fight at that moment.

  "You're really good Satsuki." The guy stood up.

  "But not as good as you, Tsuyoshi." Satsuki opened up her eyes. He walked towards her, giving her a bottle of water. She looked up at him.

  "Drink it up, the only thing I can offer right now." He bent down, holding a bottle of water. A pleasant smile was on his lips. She took the bottle gracefully and drank the water. He sat down beside her, ruffling her long raven strands. "Thank you." She stated after she fulfilled her thirst.