Nine

A/N: I again uploaded an OST. But you must know you are free to play any kind of nostalgic music, while reading this chapter. Thank you very much for your patience, please enjoy. 

  It was a calm morning, although it wasn't cold that much, since it was Spring. Almost every trees in hidden leaf village had turned into beautiful shades of pink. It's petal was flowing with the gentle breeze, two sides of all the roads had been bordered by cherry leaves. The raven female was sitting on a cemented bench outside the the hidden leaf. Just above her head there was a big tree of cherry. She was looking up at the tree, constantly looking, thinking nothing in particular.

  She was actually waiting for the right time to strike.

  Even though the whole villagers just fired up, since the Spring Festival would be within one month; but some were obviously not happy. The raven haired, cobalt blue-eyed female, and the raven haired, Onyx-eyed male.

  A ninja came, said in a deep voice, "Lord sixth hokage had summoned you." And so, she lazily started to walk towards the Hokage's tower.

  "Satsuki", The deep voice rang through the whole office, making the environment much serious. She was standing in front of the sixth hokage, no emotion was there on her face, everything was complete blank!

  "They found her!"

  The grey-haired male's these few words were enough to clench her jaw hard, digging her nails deeper into the skin, enough to draw the blood out.

  "Two of our most skilled ninja, as well as one ANBU will follow you. Go fulfill your wish."

  "But before that, I would like to meet up with him." Kakashi eyes widened a little, soon they came back to its normal size. "Can you handle it?" The blue eyed girl said nothing in response. Kakashi understood her pretty well.

  "You have only 15 minutes you can spent, the moment you would feel like you can't take it anymore, you will leave the place at once!" Satsuki nodded a little, Kakashi again stated, "your comrades will be waiting for you in front of Sasuke's house." Satsuki, nodding, left the hokage's tower behind.

  Satsuki walked towards his house in slowest pace. She never wanted to see him like that in the first place, but still why she even thought of meeting up with her, she never knew.

  Well, she already said to the hokage, she should as well go through this.

  She, sighing knocked on the door of the Uchiha household. She could feel all the memories which surrounded this house was slowly coming one by one - She could practically feel like watching those memories as a movie. The more she was remembering those memories, the more her heart was shattering into pieces like a glass.

  She understood how he was feeling back then, standing in front of his clan's grave.

  "Oh you?" As soon as he opened the door, he had to greet her like that. "Hey." The girl stated in low voice. He opened the door wider to let the girl in. She walked in the oh-so-familiar room. Everything was placed in same places just like before, nothing had changed since then.

  ....Except the fact that only she could feel the memories attached to them; not him.

  "Do you find out about how to bring back my memories?" Instead of giving a straight answer she asked, "why do you even want to remember?"

  At that moment something happened, which she couldn't understand if it were expected or not.

  The raven Uchiha threw her to the wall, upon contacting her back to the hard wall, she let out a yelp, he then placed his only hand beside her face. "I want to know who you are in my life! You, whom I don't know, was keeping my heart as a hostage all this time, I have the right to know! Who are you anyway?"

  Satsuki's eyes widen, watching the man standing in front of her. She could saw there was no composure left in his feature nothing at all, just a broken man, who upon forgetting the memory, made him more vulnerable.

  "Tell me who are you?" Sasuke whimpered, "What are you? Why are you keep playing with my heart like this?"

  "I have nothing to say to you right now." Satsuki stated looking anywhere but in his deep Onyx orbs. Sasuke hold her chin and forcefully he made her to look into his eyes. "You love tormenting me to the death do you?" He growled lowly, "If that is, don't you think it is enough, I should deserve a little rest now?"

  'I know you do, but hang on just a little while I'll give you that rest.' Satsuki thought, but didn't say to him.

  The next thing which happened was something sure she never expected.

  He would've make the girl's dream come true, if it were any other girl, but Satsuki wasn't just any other girl, she, with heart, felt this was pretty wrong.

  She in her whole life and in her dreams, never expected to have a first kiss from the guy who couldn't remember who she actually was.

  Sasuke crashed his pale lips onto the girl's pink pale lips, him being eager already asking for dominance. It was pretty rough kiss, no feelings included at all! But still this kind of kiss stopped the brain cells of the raven female from working; and also this kiss never stopped to give the warmth in which her heart practically danced.

  'No, it was wrong! It shouldn't happen like this!!'

  Even in this mess, she was able to make a small plan. She gave dominance to Sasuke, which he was longing for. He was so busy in tongue war that he didn't notice the girl placed both of her hands placed on his hard chest, finally gave him push with all the power she had left in her body.

  The raven Uchiha was suddenly, forcefully pulled out the kiss, which he never thought was coming on his way. He saw the girl in front of him was panting hard.

  He was after all dumbfounded, not knowing what just happened.

  The raven female, after gaining her breathe, she glared at the raven Uchiha. She despised the fact of getting kissed like this by the male who didn't even remember at all.

  She also happened to be despise the raven Uchiha at that moment.

  The hate she hold in her eyesight, never gone unnoticed by the Uchiha, but he just lost that emotion to feel.

  He again tried to attack her, but this time before starting, he got a hard slap on his face.

  He looked at the girl, with wide eye, holding his cheek where she just slapped.

  "Don't", Satsuki regained her breathe, "Don't you dare to do shits and expect that I will forgive you Uchiha! Which sure as hell also include this shitty kiss!"

  "But I-"

  "Stop It!" she hold up her hand to prevent the raven Uchiha from saying anything. "I do not want to hear your useless, pathetic explanation. Just know this, you can go and die in hell, I don't give a fuck at all!"

  Satsuki quickly walked out of the room, slamming the door hard on his face, jolting the raven Uchiha, as well as Naruto and Shikamaru, who were outside for her.

  "What happened inside?" Naruto didn't get any answer from the fuming raven Narukami. She just gave a side look to Naruto, saying, "let's go", and she jumped on a tree from the front yard of the Uchiha compound. 'Such a drag!' Shikamaru thought, but he listened to the girl anyway.

  At that moment the raven Uchiha understood, that was the worst way to confirm his feelings true or not, but still he understood looking at the angry as well as broken girl that those feelings he was feeling inside - were anything but fake!

  At that moment both of them wished to regain his memory quickly, since his state was beyond suffocating to both of them.