Six

A/N: While reading this chapter, you should play a music calm music or a music which can give you feelings. I uploaded a Naruto OST up there, but I don't know, your choice of music may differ from mine. Please enjoy!   

  'Tch' Sasuke looked up gritting his teeth hard, panting heavily, every breathing was turning into smoke as soon as it was leaving the mouth. He placed his hand, applying pressure on the wound, still it didn't help the fact that fresh, warm, crimson liquid was constantly drenching his clothes. 'Have to end this shit quickly, so I can go home, to her.' He couldn't able to stop himself from thinking about her.

  "Sasuke Uchiha", a unknown female voice smirked, "you just can't stop thinking about her, do you? I can understand now how you became so weak!" The raven Uchiha didn't say anything. "You know, you just made this game more fun! I have found your weakness~." That unknown female voice gave a dark laugh in the end of her speech. Since she was standing on top of a broken palace in the Land of Ice, Sasuke was on the ground, kneeling. He, as usual, was waiting for the right time to strike.

  "Tell me Sasuke", she disappeared then reappeared in front of Sasuke, holding his chin up close to her after she settled herself on the ground, "what will you do if I say your girl is almost in our hand?"

  'What?' Sasuke was shocked. She smirked, knowing very well what he was thinking. "My men already reached in the hidden leaf village, now they became anonymous inside the village. In no time, they will have the address as well as her to my hand! I just can't stop myself thinking how much it would be fun to kill her in front you, the only person you ever started feel close to. Tell me what will you do?"

  Sasuke just stopped breathing. He couldn't able to think anything anymore. Only one thinking constantly was running like a wild beast in a cage was - what if?

  'What if I lost her.... Forever?'

  "No please don't!" He yelled out. Of all things he could eagerly take - even if it meant to embrace his death with his hand he was ready to do at any moment. But one thing he couldn't do at all, even if he tried hard to do so.

  He just..... Couldn't bring himself to see her death; the very girl, whom he decided to give his broken, dusty heart.

  And miracle was, he knew one day he had to face this, but he also couldn't bring himself to hate the fact, at all!

  The unknown female's smirk became larger in size just to hear his answer. "Oh? Is that desperation I hear from your voice, Sasuke?"

  "I won't let you to kill her!" He stated, determined. 'After all, she is the only person, the only warm piece of heart I have left in my wrecked life!'

  "You're willing to go this far for the girl you mentioned", for the first time the female stopped acting like a maniac, "do you even know how much that girl loves you? Or even, she loves you at all or not?"

  The raven Uchiha's eyes narrowed, "what do you mean?"

  "Well let just find out!" The female again smirked. Before Sasuke could do anything, she placed a cursed jutsu upon him.

  It wasn't like Sasuke couldn't do anything, it was more like he didn't do a thing to stop it at all - this was something the girl also could understand.