Short trip.

I started packing all my stuff into suitcases. I was packing as fast as I could because I didn't know who was after me and when they were coming.

CJ marched back into the room with a frown on his face and worry in his eyes. "Karly." He said. I kept my attention on my belongings and continued to pack.

"Karly." He said again tapping me to get my attention. I started to throw shirts and sneakers into bags still blocking him out of my mind.

"Karly!" He yelled. And this time he held a grip of my left arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Back home." I replied.

"Back home?" he asked.

"That's what I just said isn't it?" I asked stating the obvious.

"Why?" He asked.

"Reasons. Don't worry its just a short trip." I assured him. "I'll be back." I ended. I zipped up all my bags and grabbed my last belongings.

"You good?" AJ asked grabbing a couple of my suitcases.

I nodded as we both looked in each others eyes. I realized what I was doing and snapped out of it. "Let's go." I said brushing past him.

Just as we jumped in AJ's car I got a call from Mack. I answered it quick. "Not right now Mack, I'm trying to get back ho-" I started to say as I got cut off.

"This isn't Mack." A deeper voice exclaimed.

My face twisted up as I motioned for AJ to drive faster. He stepped on the gas and now the car was going 90 mph.

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked bluntly.

"Ooh Karly got balls now?" He said into the phone. I couldn't tell who the voice was because the voice was edited so it sounds deeper.

"Hell, and if I do?" I shot back.

There was a long pause in the conversation before the person started to speak again.

"Watch your mouth pretty girl, it could get you in trouble." He said chuckling.

"Where's Mack." I asked.

"Don't worry we didn't kill him yet, might wanna hurry back." He said.

"What do you want?" I asked trying to make a compromise. AJ started to pull up the the airport and we got right out taking our luggage out.

"You."

The phone quickly hung up and my heart was racing faster than ever. I knew I had to stand up for myself and Boss didn't teach me to be a punk. I had to go get Mack and make sure that he was good. I couldn't risk losing him too.