So I thought.

"So are you staying in Boston or are you going back home?" I asked him. We were chilling in my hotel room until our pizza came.

"I can't stay here, what's here for me?" Mack asked.

"Me." I stated the obvious.

"I have to take care of my mother, she's sick." He explained.

"Sick?" I asked. He nodded.

"She got cancer." He said looking down at his feet. He had worry filled in his eyes and quietness filled the room.

"I'm sorry." I said to him.

"No its all cool." He brushed it off.

"I gotta go back home, but I'll be back in a couple weeks." He said rushing to leave.

"Wait you're leaving now? We only had a day together, the pizza didn't even get here..." I said rambling on and on.

"Karly." He said shutting me up.

"What?" I said looking away.

He grabbed me softly kissing my neck with his arms wrapped around my waist.

He turned my head so that we were face to face and looking in each other's eyes.

"I want you to be my wife one day. I want their to be a ring on this finger." He said joining our hands together. I was shocked at his words. I couldn't even think of a response.

"I want my baby to be in this stomach." He went on. Touching my belly.

"And I want your heart to always be connected to mine." He ended.

"Wow, I didn't know you were a romantic." I said surprised. He laughed.

"I want time with you so you get to know the little things about me, and so I can get to know things about you too." He explained.

"But?" I started.

"But I have to leave." He said. I nodded understanding that that's his mother and he has to be with her.

"Okay." I whispered with tears in my eyes. This was just like the day I left him to come here.

"I love you." he said before leaving the room. I didn't even get a chance to say I love you back.

A few hours after Mack left CJ texted me telling me that he was going to a club and wanted me to go with a few of his friends. I told him I would go just to get Mack off my mind. I put on a skin tight red dress that made my booty look good. I put on red 6 in heels, and wand curled my hair. For the finishing touch I wand curled my hair and then there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I called out.

"Its me bitch." CJ said. I laughed.

"Come in." I said opening the door. His eyes widened.

"You look like a devil in a tight dress with all that red on!" He called out. I laughed.

"Thank you, thank you." I said twirling around.

"Girl let's go we gotta get in before its 10$ to get in." He said rushing out.

"Huh?" I asked.

"They raise the price every hour to get in." He stated.

"How much is it now?" I asked.

"9$" He said. I starting cracking up.

"CJ that's only 1$ more."

"So! I could save a dollar tonight let's go!" He yelled. I continued to laugh at him. If CJ was like this I wondered what his friends were like.

We pulled up to the club and there was a long like. "Oh my gosh we have to wait in this long line." I fussed.

"Name?" The bouncer asked CJ.

"Chris." He said.

"Go right in." I guess CJ was well known around here since we cut the whole line and we were sitting in VIP with free bottles of patron! The music was bumping and I was taking shots. It was so fun chilling here.

"Karly!" CJ yelled over the music. I saw him standing with a few people.

"This is my boyfriend Jaylen." He said pointing at a tall light skin man with blue eyes.

"This is my best friend Trina." He pointed to a pretty brown skin girl with tattoos everywhere. She smiled at me.

"And this is Trina's boyfriend Q." I looked at Q up and down and he looked like a pretty cool guy. He also had tattoos everywhere and he reminded me of Kid Ink.

"Nice to meet you all." I said smiling and waving. They smiled back.

I couldn't help but feel like I was 5th wheeling. Everybody was boo'd up and I was over here having my own little party. But it was okay cause I was having a hell of a good time. It felt good to actually be having fun. I don't remember the last time I had fun. Moving to Boston was the best decision I ever made. Or so I thought.

"Hey Karly." I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and almost choked on my drink.

"AJ?" I asked.

"In the flesh." He said smiling.

If you don't remember AJ, he's the one who got Karly addicted to drugs in the beginning of the book. Hope you enjoy! Vote & Comment !