HAPPY DAYS...

Gauri came out of washroom after taking a quick shower....wearing the extra sized bathrobe of Omkaraji...
Welll she didn't forgot her luggage.... May be Khannaji is coming in Train.
She saw her bags on the floor...finally her bags in her room..
She changed in to her usual blue dress...
Omkara was lying...
"I missed you Omkaraji...a lot"- she whispered against his skin.
"Toh kisne kaha tha mujhse door jaane ko..."- He accused.
"Aage se aisa nehi hoga..."- Gauri placed her head on his shoulder.
"It will not pain...You can keep it farm"- Om said about her head on his...
"You are not well..."- She was sad.
And there I was so upset that...you didn't reply my msg and then my call...
"Shh....I can never ignore you ..I was in hospital then. I asked Shivaay who is calling and he said its a wrong number..."- He played with her long traces , curly and silky.
"Bade Bhaiyya did right...but this battameez dil...I kept on thinking all the bad and worst thing in the universe..."- She said her heart out.
"He did right...warna tum ab mere saath...In my arms, hope its not a dream..."- Om opened his eyes now..a pain shoot his arm.
He realized Gauri pinched him.
"Pati ke saath misbehave...Not fair Gauri Kumari Sharma..."- He teased. To make her happy...
"Kya kaha tha tumne Gauri, Ek jhaap se deewar par sata denge...Tumne ek jhaap se aise sataya apne dil ki deewar par ki ab tum paas nehi hoti ho toh tumhari yaad aur bhi satati hai..."-  He laughed.
Gauri smiled...
"Gauri...Jahan satana hai satao, I will buy a bulldozer...smash my car, hit my forehead with your orange flavour chocolate to eat in your Dabbang style...Will you do it??"- He asked.
"I am less a girl more a torture..."- She joked, fair warning...
"I am ready...Fully prepared. Do whatever you wish for...But just stay with me..."- Om sighed.
"I will call you nandi bail in front of all..."- Gauri warned.
"Oohk so is Bhagad Billa from Bhabhi for Shivaay...but don't call me ever in any cheesy name...If we were brother, you sisters are so alike..."- He changed his side.
The bed cracked a little.
"I will show you what all I did in these months...How many painting are there in my study...Come.."- He got up and held her hand..
"You are not well..."- Gauri hesitate..
Besides I love the image you held in your eyes right now of Gauri...
"Thats cheesy..."- He protested.
"You are a big bowl of butter...tasty yum..."- Her hug tightened...
Om carried her,
"You are not well..."- She again reminded...wriggling in his arms.
"Itna bhi nehi ki apni patni ko utha na paun..."- Om smiled," stop doing that girl...its giving me a primitive way of thought... Like I am some cave man...carrying a girl away from all to my world, for myself...to have my wicked way with you till the down...that you could do is think about me...only me and take my name...".
Omkaraji can talk that!! He is not what he seems to be...rough tough emotional truthful Mr. Perfect.
Well...this is the beginning...of their ishqbaazi...they have full life to learn, to know and to explore...together in the deep sea of love...till eternity.

"....Meri zindagi ke baag mein phir se aayi hai bahar
Main kal tak tha kinare pe
Aaj do kashtiyon pe sawar....."

                               END