FREEDOM

Annika and Gouri left for Richa's house the same afternoon, she has invited them both this morning.
"The house is so small and unfit for functions..."- A guy said, with his messy hairs. 
"He is Ajay...Iss shaadi ke saara kaam uska hai...He is like our own son"- Mukesh's mother introduced.
Annika felt like slapping the man. If he feels this House is small why the hell is he not booking any hotel for rituals and marriage!! Mumbai and her experience of working as an event organiser opposed his behaviours strongly.  
Richa's face fell..Ab se suru ho gaye sasural wale lekar unke apni marzi!!
"Then our house will do...hey na Di..its large enough"- Gouri suggested. Why is that Chippda Ajay now looking at Gouri, no no...gazing at Gouri like she is the most delicious sweet and he a mere fly. She is my devrani. A sense of possession took over Annika. Suddenly she tugged Gouri to her safe protective back...trying to hide her. 
" Admiration...the second stage of falling in love!!"- her inner sense warned.
No no its just chichora harkat...warna aise nehi dekhta...sirf akhon mein dekhta...Annika's thought went more towards the small matter.
Its not small...its not small...
What a house is...a house, a shelter with many emotions..a mandir.
Richa's parent left her this house only. Aakhri nishani hai uski maa-baap ka...and those people just insulted it.
"Mujhe Shivaay ki bahut yaad aaraha hai..."- Annika muttered herself.
He can handle such situations easily, with tadi or with respect, with nature or with money...Shivaay is the best. 
"We have a spacious house...hope it will be fit for your standard"- Annika taunted.
It was final....Richa's marriage will be held from Gouri's house.
************************************
"Didi...hold this table"- Gouri dragged the leftover chairs from a room to other..shifting the furniture... Cleaning a room as if some preparation is going on.
Annika looked at Gouri in a trance.
The room almost looking like some office room, two tables and a row of chairs... 
The stitching machine on a corner...
"Kya karr rahi hai tu?"- Annika sat at the window panel, shaking he legs like pendulum of a large wall clock.
"You were there , weren't you...they are very odd people and we may need this...soon, may be very soon... "- Gouri continued to work on the floor...her hairs flying, disturbing her, her round moon face full of dirt...  
"I am planning to retrieve my work...the same work I was doing before marriage, before entry of angels and devils in my life...I am gonna make clothes for Bhagwanji once again..."
"This is fantastic...!!"- Annika couldn't stop praising Gouri.