YAAD HAI NA...

Omkara sat by the bed side chair..
He brought an unconscious Gauri back home.
Family members were worried but didn't questioned him anything was a big relief.  
He waited with longing eyes on her delicate face, with traces of frown on her forehead.
He caressed her growing frown with his thumb.

"Our relationship was coloured by prejudice, misunderstandings, lies, cruelty, humiliation…and worst of all, force. It began badly—and ended badly. This time I want it to begin well and continue till we die. No more misunderstandings. No more lies. No more prejudice. No more broken promises. No more force...you have to decide it after knowing truth not hurriedly like you did today Gauri.."- He thought.
Hours later...she blinked her eyes, frowning a little,squeezing her lids...
Om sat alert...
he clasped her hand in his large warm palm..trying to observe her pain.
"You hate me!!"- Gauri said finally, gathering all the courage in the world.
"No..I don't hate you..."- he assured.
"Your eyes, they held aag for me as if you were ready to burn me alive, chock me in a cloth and kill me brutally..."- She repeated.
"I love you Gauri.."- He promised, looking deep in her eyes.
"But aap...hume"- she couldn't think straight.
"I love you Gauri..."- he repeated..assuring her of the truth.
They went outside..
Family members must be worried by now.
Gauri left the room happy.
"Omkaraji is nice, the first time I saw him I knew, i find in his eyes that he is a mystery man, hiding pain like they are his possession..his secret"-she judge him, in front of  his family.
Omkara sat still..sinking deep in his regret, redemption..
He had pushed her in to hell and still now she..
"I remember it now..Kaali held me captive, tied in a iron chain..I tried to escape, I tried saying Omkaraji, I stole his phone..calling the neighbourhood boys..Mom was being tortured by Uncle and Aunty...koi aur raasta nehi tha..saare raaste band ho chuke the..I stabbed Kaali hard and then flew..like a chirraiya..I was gone..furr!! And then Kaali's men surrounded me..Omkaraji defended me in front of all and to keep me safe he have to fill my maang with his blood..unka koi galti nehi hai...They instigate him further and he then took me in his arm to take saat phere.."- Gauri cried, remembering that fateful day. Her bruises on arm and waist.
Om was in a grimace..
Gauri's mother looked a her phool jaisi bachchi..So many pain, in a such tender age..just because she is a girl, a man thought that she will be.. Chhi!! Kitni ghatiya soch.
"Aage kya hua..??"- Annika asked with a hope.
"Aage??"- the story forward was again a big question for Gauri.
She rubbed her head.
"She followed me in my path..I asked her to leave me alone..she stressed on our sudden marriage..I was angry due to the deal with Kaali and severely on Gauri..she had hope on me..I said her that our destiny and destination are separate..Kaali's men attacked me in the station..And then Shivaay came there to my rescue"- Om revealed.
"That Chand chirota attacked you?? Are you fine now Omkaraji??"- Gauri's concern brought tears in emotional Om.
"I am more then fine..."- he blinked.
"You were alone in the station!!"- Shivaay remembered..
"I was alone.."- Om cleared.
"Tumhe Gauri ko saath lena chahiye tha..."- Shivaay had a right to blame..the same Omkara , who pushed and pulled his thought, motivated him when he was walking forward-backward on his relation with Annika..   
Why justice was not the same for both Gauri and Annika??
"Tumne Gauri ko akela chod diya, on her fate!!"- Rudra too was disappointed.
"But maa was sick..Omkaraji show cold behaviours..Mujhe ab chun na tha..Zindegi dene wali maa aur Zindegi badalne wale duss minute ke pati...jo humare sakkal dekhne ko ready nehi the...Pata nehi kyun..I reached hospital ...Maa ke paas rehna pada mujhe..."- Gauri got..,"I will bring tea for all".
She knew no one had breakfast...how can they?? When she was ill.
"Jhanvi aunty committed suicide..I was there...She blamed Gauri"- Om revealed.
"Besharam..Mom ko aunty bolta hai.."- Rudra, bad time for this joke.
"Kaali's wife"-Om shut him up.
"I remember...Mom, Mr. Oberoi..Swetlana mocked me from behind Gauri..like she is a dangerous virus..spreading her species everywhere...I tried to save Gauri and end the cruel game there.."- Om moved forward.
"Who are you?? Dettol hand wash?? Bacteria Virus maarne nikle the..!!"- Pinky's silence was broken.  
" This is utter disappointment..."- Jhanvi cried. Her son turn in to a devil for an innocent girl..just due to them.
Suddenly running away from her marriage with Vikram Rana looked a foolish thing for her..Tej doesn't deserve the elopement...Just the way Omkara doesn't any more deserve Gauri.... 
"Your cruelty is not less then anyone else..."- Dadi was nowhere to believe this behaviour of her most sensitive grandson...
"aap yahan se chale jaiye Damadji"- Gauri's mother begged...," I don't want Gauri to remember anything more..she is happy this way..".
"Can you give me guaranty that one day she will not remember..she had begin to and She will ask for me one day...We share a bond, bond beyond anyone's idea..I will go nowhere...No where leaving my Gauri alone here..not anymore"- Om was determined.
"Please...Let him grant with this last chance..."- Dadi pleaded...Situation..surrounding..Everything ..he failed to understand.
"I am not sure of you now Damadji...I am not"-Gauri's mother scolded him in her high pitch tone.
Om remained silent..he deserve that.. He deserve the worst.
Gauri returned with Tea for all..
No one had a mentality now to drink..
Om felt like killing himself in a cupful of tea.. Drowning.