MOUNTAIN-MOLE

"Chalumathie!!"- it read in front of the huge wooden boxed tv.
Om re-read it.
"Char pahiye!!"- the cycle was there, with its extra two wheel, so that the rider won't fall.
"Chadamama!!"- a lot of small books were there.
"This is definitely sign of Annika bhabhi, here, in this isolated house closed from years"- Om thought.  
The practice Annika have to keep names for every one , every thing.
"Chandramukhi!!"- a poster read.
Gauri shivered..hoping its not any haunted house... Not any spirit will harm her and her Omkaraji.
"Gauri...relax"- his arm went against her petite figure...gathering her against him, protecting his treasure.
"Hume darr lag raha hai"- she accepted.
"Hume bahut khushi ho raha hai..."- he mocked back.
She wanted to hit him hard...
Slap him for his mockery...
Still Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi remained silent.
She oned the small recording box...
"Chutki!!"- a lively voice filled in the air...
Someone calling her sister, full of love voice.
***********************************
"Here...you are taking Gauri bhabhi to her house, where traces of her sister is there...and there Annika bhabhi is in Bareilly!!kya connection hai O!!"- Rudra throw his bag...a small travelling one.
Rudra returned Mumbai as soon as Om shared his doubt.
Shivaay had shared to them About Annika's nightmares...and Gauri's identity is now not unrevealed to them.
"Bhabhis will  be super happy!!"- Rudra eager to dial Annika.
"Let Shivaay come...I think we have to return Bareilly tomorrow morning"- Om suggested.
"Let me have my part of romance ...with my dumbells!!"- Rudra faked a cry..," aaj ke raat dumbell ke saath!!".

They board the  early morning flight.
Gauri looked a bit sad.
Leaving Mumbai is something painful.
Something she failed to recognize.
She is a dabbang girl from Bareilly then why Mumbai seems so dear.
***********************************
"Bade bhaiyya...hum bhi kuch karna chahte hain...like You, like Annika bhaujai...like Omkaraji...something different!!"- Gauri have desired in front of her brother-in-law.
Shivaay too had returned from Delhi the same morning.
"Gauri main...I want to help you..but you are like my sister and ..."- Shivaay stammered.
He can never forget that its due to him, Om and Gauri faught and landed in today's situation..where they are standing now.
"I have leaned that money is power..hum samajhtey hain ki paisa sab nehi hota hai phir bhi kuch toh hota hai..."- she show him his part...his thought.
"Om se kaho na tum...main chahta hoon ki tum dono..ek doosre se baat karke hi faisla karo...I will be there to guide you after this "- Shivaay smiled.
***********************************
"And here...the missing piece of our puzzle...It calls for a party!!"- Rudra danced in a crazy style.
Om explained their visit to the given address by Shivaay and those all names with "C" as capital initiation ...
A faint smile crossed Shivaay's face..
His crazy wife and crazier sister are blood sister...He mean..It was not amusing...only both of them can be sibling...  
He had asked Om to visit an address for some other purpose and find a treasure, a treasure of relationship between Annika and Gauri!!! Its amazing!!
"I am so happy ...kitna achchha lagega jab Annika ko yeh pata chalega toh"- Shivaay joined Rudra in excitement team.
"Pata hai mujhe...even Gauri will be super happy and I am sharing this with her soon as i want her to feel this happy moment... This is the least I can do for her after giving her pains!!"- Om sounded low.
Gauri must not feel any pain and stay happy forever... And he can swallow his own created pain..all for himself and his Ishq for the petite gold hearted Gauri...

"Jo Dard Dilon Ko Pyaara Ho
Woh Dard Dilon Mei rehta Hai
Keemat Hai Uss Aasun Ki
Jo Aankhon mein Hi Rehta Hai"...