A MOTHER'S HEART

"Where are you taking me Gouri..."-her friend was being dragged by the cute chiraiyya...
Richa came to meet her friend and here she is dragging her without uttering a single word. To share the happy news of her marriage, after many months of love. Its indeed a happy news.
"Here...my Annika Didi"- Finally the journey ended at one of the room, Annika was sitting reading a story book, starting from Gouri's room, the hall and the long corridor.
"Namaste Annikaji"- was Richa's response.
Annnika's reaction went to zero ground. Don't know why, she missed Chanda, her best friend back in Mumbai, according to her she thinks every things as her friends and keeps name related to Chanda...and her scooty Champa too.
"Nothing Richa..its just that I miss..."-Gouri cut Annika in middle.
"Hum jaante hain...Its all due to that lambe baal wala prani...Na hi woh artist hote, na aapko aur bhaiyya ko unke kaam mein yahan aana padta, aur ee toh dekho uske aane ke baad bhaiyya ne aapko ek phone tak nehi kiya..."- Gouri took a small break.
"But isme Shivaay ki kya galti hai aur Om ka bhi koi galti nehi hai"- Annika tried to judge in which way the Oberoi brothers are responsible of she is missing Chanda.
"Haan haan...har patni yehi kehti hai...dariye mat, sarmana toh bilkul nehi...ki bhaiyya ko miss kar rahe ho aap"-Gouri guessed, joining the dots.
"He called, and even was asking about you. He remembers us every single second so relax and Om too is fine in case  you are blaming him. And yeah  I know Shivaay is my husband but OmRu are his life and they loves me more then anything, like I am their real sister.can't blame him, instead so proud of him"- Annika felt like hugging someone to cry out of happiness.
Despite of forgetting him, their small small cute blaming game is still on with full swing.
"Ok...ok...leave this blaming and all those. Aaj  shaam ko ladke wale aarahe hain...You have to come with Gouri, Annika didi, Gouri's sister is like mine too.."- Richa invited.
Today all of them will discuss about the wedding.  Gouri is her best friend, she need her and Gouri have so much of knowledge about marriages and rituals,the additional point.
"We will come, tumhari shaadi ki taiyyari mein toh hum saamil honge hi..."- Annika assured with tadi of a certain Oberoi, and Shaadi are a fun to attain. No one will deny the fun in an Indian wedding.
"Ok...chalti hoon Di...shaam ko milenge"- Richa left.
***********************************
The Didi of Gouri is so nice. Such a lovely girl...but yeh Gouri ki didi bani kaise??"- a big question.
May be some distance relative or some near by person to heart.
"Jethani hai Gouri ki, Mumbai se aayi hai"- Gouri's mother gave answer looking at her lost form.
"Meri toh ye samajh mein nehi aaraha hai ki yeh Gouri hi kyun aayi yahan wo bhi akele...phir aaye uski jethani, phir jethji ..aur pyaar, they loves her too much, agar yeh log humari Gouri se itna pyaar karte hain toh phir damadji Bareilly aakar bhi ghar kyun nehi aaye...??"- Gouri's mother have no answer to her own questions. Even if some problem is going with Mumbai walon in their family.
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is such a gentle man plus his wife is fantastically caring girl...and she have seen the shimmering love in damadji's eyes for Gouri during her visit to Mumbai.
Well only Gouri can answer her question but how?? With a lost memory, forgotten life.
Omkara arrived Bareilly...but why didn't he came to meet Gouri, his own wife?Its not like Gouri will recognize him as her husband and shower her affection with but aise kabtak chalega. Well Shivaay has also not come to visit his wife. May be both of them are too busy in their work. And if Damadji is overloaded with Work, it will be fine to let Gouri help him. Kuch toh madad ho jaayega dono ki iss tarah.
"Jobhi hai, meri bachchi khush rahe ab...kitna kuch saha hai usne bina baap ke..."- Mrs. Sharma took her resolution.
Alas if only she can tell Gouri about her lost memories.