SHOLEY AGAIN

Shivaay gained his calmness after a few minutes.
The news and the failure sucking his energy off.
Someone have to know it...someone.. 
"Annika...tu phone laga na Shivaay ko..subah se gaya hai..yeh lo times dekho..abtak nehi aaya..!!"- Pinky threw her phone away to the nearby chair. 
"Nehi utha rahe hain!!"- Annika scolded her Billu ninety to a dozen.
"Were you missing me that much??"- Shivaay walked inside the House to see his wife and mother taking all tensions..Duniya ko sar pe uthake ghumne wale..
"Oh my maata!! I think Shaktiji is missing me!!"- Pinky gave a naughty smile before leaving..
Much needed space to the couple.
"Annika..kya hua hai??"- he held her by elbow taking her near a couch..
"Yeh jo sawal hai, main aapse puchhne wali hoon ab"- she beat him.
"Work pressure"- his kanji eyes averted..
"Yeah..and you are a big liar"- She was damn angry now..
This man is strange..
He loves her..
He saves her like a knight..
He show her heaven..
And the same he never shares his private problem...
Damn he..!
Damn to his privacy..!!
Damn to the great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi...!!!
If he have rights to protect her then she too have a right on him, his life and life's problem..
But who will tie bell to the Billu...
"I am feeling sleepy!!"- Annika fake yawned.
Shivaay felt more miserable.
"I have to tell her soon...haq he Annika ka"- he silently thought. 
***********************************
Omkara stopped an auto and Gauri with him sit inside it..
Gauri coiled her dupatta over her head, her own umbrella for the heat.
It was fun walking in the sun raining fire.
Now time for some rest.
"Achchha auto wale bhai...Iss Bareilly ka sabse khatarnaak cheez kya hai??"-Om asked the unknown auto driver.. Starting a time pass conversation.
"Its a past...a sad past.."- the auto driver made a happy face.
"Sachchi!!tumne mujhe bataya nehi ki kya hai, this is not fair girl...main itne door se Bareilly aaya aur you are not showing me Bareilly like a tourist guide...Very bad friend"- Om made a face.
"Hume nehi pata...kya hai Bareilly ka khatarnaak cheez...True Omkaraji..."- Gauri defended.
"Kaali Thakur...sabse darawana..like a nightmare for Bareilly..."- Autowala revealed the story..
"That man had power , money, family every thing but aadmi bilkul bekaar tha woh, saara Bareilly darts tha usko, nafrat bhi karta tha"- he continued.
"Kyun...Woh humare Bareilly ka Gabbar Singh tha kya??"- Gauri asked with her curious large eyes.
"Bhaiyya...aap ka naam kya hai??"- Om asked casually.
"Humra naam toh Raju hi hai sir"- autowala smiled a little of generosity. "Yahan ek ladki thi...and he was after her, dreaming of a girl same age to his daughter and lusting for her..however the girl was far away from knowing his intentions.."- Raju revealed.      
"Kya hua pata nehi...Kaali's wife killed herself and he tried to marry that girl, the girl escaped, She run away with someone else..Kahin ka bahut bada Sahab tha woh with brown soul piercing eyes, ladki jaise lambe baal, yeh banda bahut achchha tha, yahan Kaali ke paas kuch deal liye aaya tha and he met the girl there ..and they both get married, near the large banyan tree mandir ke saamne, warna humare Bareilly wale toh maar daalte uss bechari ladki ko .."- Raju wiped his eyes.
"Sab Shankarji ka aashirvaad hai..!!"- Gauri thanked her Lord...for saving the innocent girl, for sending the nanhi chairraiya from a beast and for sending one prince charming for the girl.
"And how is the girl now??"- Om asked.
"She went to her sasuraal in Mumbai na..Apne pati ke saath jaroor khush hogi woh!! Uss ladke ko dekhke hi pata chal gaya tha ki he is a gentle man..bahut achchha hoga woh..the girl is lucky..."- Autowala stopped.
The temple with large banyan tree is in front of them..
Omkara looked at his hands..the wound is no more there from where he have filled Gauri's partition..
He felt the pain even today...
"Aur uss Gabbar Singh ka kya hua??"- Gauri asked.
"Pahaad se tamrane se paththar bhi toot jaata hai...Kaali lost his brother, he is missing from a long time.. Kaali Bareilly ka Gabbar hai but woh hai toh ek gunda hi..marr gaya hoga kisi vakt ke ladaai mein"- Autowala took U turn..
"Shall I wait for you here or .."- he looked at Gauri..wrapped in her dupatta..," aajkal dhoop khub hai".
"Aap jaiye.."- Om ordered in his whisky voice.
"Thank you Shankarji for sending a Veeru for the Vasanti... Warna Gabbar toh usse..."- Gauri prayed.
"Chalein..."- Om stood amused at her prayer..
She is strange..
Only she can speak ajeeb strange languages..
She can pray like that..threw Golgappe in air and gobble on it.
They descent the stairs..peacefully.
The same place their marriage took place..