please tell me you have chicken nuggets

"please tell me you have chicken nuggets."

jaebum laughed, ushering mark inside. the man took off his shoes quickly and hung his jacket on the hook, following jaebum into the kitchen. jaebum went to the oven and pulled out a tray of taquitos and frowned, turning to mark.

"i have chicken nuggets too but i already made these."

mark grabbed a taquito off the tray. "make the chicken nuggets too, i want to get fat tonight."

"p-h-a-t, phat", jaebum replied, setting the tray on the counter and getting a bag of frozen chicken nuggets out of the freezer. mark laughed, nearly choking on his taquito.

"that was a fucking trolls reference."

"oops."

they ate the taquitos while waiting for the chicken nuggets to cook and jaebum got out several cans of beer. once the chicken nuggets were ready, they put them on a plate and went into the living room. jaebum sat down on the couch and mark cuddled up next to him, wrapping his arms around the man's body and resting his head on his chest. jaebum stared down at him in surprise, a light blush tinting his cheeks.

"um, what are you doing?", jaebum asked, his voice wavering. mark sighed deeply and shrugged.

"can i rant about what happened?"

"yeah, of course", jaebum replied, finally relaxing his muscles and settling into mark's touch. mark took a deep breath to begin.

"ok, so this bitch i'm ringing up today is like rushing the fuck out of me, telling me she has places to be or whatever and i'm going as fast as i can, y'know? and i have on that stupid fake smile that you have to have to work in customer service, and i fucking hate her already. and then, because she's stressing me out so much from rushing me, i accidentally make a mistake ringing something up so i have to cancel it and redo it, which isn't that big of a deal, but she freaks the fuck out. she starts yelling at me and calling me all this shit and then she's like, what are you? some kind of gay boy? did you get dick last night and is that why you're being such a fuck up? and like, i about beat that bitch down in the middle of the store, but my friend heard and came over and took over for me so i may or may not have went and cried in a storage room." mark took a deep breath at the end, his face red with anger. jaebum stared at him for several seconds.

"you could have called me", he said, mostly because he didn't know what else to say. mark laughed and shook his head, burying his face in jaebum's chest.

"it's fine. i just fucking hate target sometimes."

jaebum did the only thing he could think of doing, which for some reason was kissing mark on the head, lightly, where his recently dyed red hair puffed out in the middle. mark didn't move after that, his face out of jaebum's sight. then he pulled back, a light pink tint on his cheeks, and sat next to jaebum normally.

"uh, sorry" he said, running a hand through his red hair. jaebum laughed and shook his head.

"it's okay. what do you want to watch?"

mark sat back on the couch. "anything."

they started a random show and ate their chicken nuggets and drank beer, laughing and messing around with each other until mark went home at 2 in the morning.

a/n

okay so like,, real stuff gon happen with markbum real soon and it's gonna be gooooood