go away

"go away."

jinyoung tried to shut the door but yugyeom was too strong, throwing his long body against the door to open it again. jinyoung pouted, moving back so the other boy could walk inside. he grinned happily down at the shorter man.

"i hate you."

"that makes me sad. okay, where's the pasta?"

thankfully, jinyoung had an awful habit of making more than he needed, resulting in a fridge full of leftovers. there was enough for him and yugyeom both.

he dished himself and the younger up and handed one of the bowls to yugyeom. the boy kept staring and him and smiling as they ate.

"why do you keep staring at me?", jinyoung mumbled, giving yugyeom a weird look. yugyeom laughed slightly and shrugged, looking back down at his meal shyly. jinyoung swore he saw a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"what are we going to do after this?", yugyeom asked, tilting his head cutely. jinyoung bit his cheek and tried not to smile.

"you're going home after this", he replied, putting his now empty bowl into the sink. yugyeom's shoulders sagged and he pouted.

"why~", the boy complained, sticking his lip out. jinyoung felt his heart flutter and cursed himself for being so soft.

"aren't your parents going to wonder where you are?", jinyoung asked, raising an eyebrow. yugyeom shook his head, his mop of blonde hair fluffing around his head.

he smiled mischievously, pushing his empty bowl across the counter to jinyoung. "they don't really care where i go. as long as i don't get caught sneaking back in, it doesn't matter how late i come back."

jinyoung rolled his eyes at that, taking the bowl and setting it in the sink. he supposed he could deal with yugyeom for a bit longer.

"can we watch a movie?", yugyeom asked. jinyoung shrugged and they headed to the living room. jinyoung showed him where the movies were and watched as yugyeom dug through them. soon, they had one picked out and were sitting on the couch. yugyeom casually draped his legs over jinyoung's lap, leaning back and taking up the entire couch while giving jinyoung barely any space.

the man glared at yugyeom threateningly but the younger didn't see, instead picking up the remote and pressing play. he decided to let it go and turned to the tv, interested to see what movie yugyeom had picked out.

"did you choose fucking 2012?", jinyoung groaned, looking over at yugyeom. the other chuckled slightly, settling more into the couch.

"hell yeah, it's my favorite movie."

"it's long, unrealistic, and boring."

yugyeom gasped dramatically, clutching his chest with a hand. "um, excuse you? it is not boring. what part of the world fucking crumbling apart is boring?"

jinyoung rolled his eyes, scoffing slightly with a small smile. "whatever."

the movie started and jinyoung stared down at yugyeom's socked feet in his lap. he decided to let it slide and turned his attention to the tv.

-

"i can fucking believe they killed sasha."

"at least the grandma survived", jinyoung replied. they were now scrolling through netflix, trying to find something new to watch.

"don't get me wrong, i love grandma, but i was gay as fuck for sasha", yugyeom said. jinyoung snorted, covering his mouth with his free hand. yugyeom watched him with a small smile.

"you're so horny, oh my god."

yugyeom couldn't stop the words from coming out of his mouth, even if he knew he was going to regret them. "maybe you could help me with that?"

jinyoung gaped at him, wide-eyed, while yugyeom clamped a hand over his mouth. "uh, i was kidding! it was a joke!", he quickly covered. both boys were red-faced.

jinyoung looked away, swallowing nervously. that was weird.

they continued scrolling through netflix, silent this time. yugyeom still had his feet in jinyoung's lap.

"ooh, let's watch jurassic park!", yugyeom shouted when he saw it on the screen, suddenly forgetting about the awkward silence that had been surrounding him. jinyoung was quiet for a second and then shook his head, chuckling quietly.

"alright."

the night went on comfortably. jinyoung found himself laughing at things yugyeom said and enjoying the boy's company. they ended up watching all three jurassic park movies, and yugyeom didn't go back home until three in the morning. jinyoung was glad he was working the night shift the next day, but he felt bad for yugyeom knowing he had to get up for school in the morning.

he fell asleep thinking of yugyeom with a smile on his face.

a/n

fuCK i love writing jingyeom

also my wyfe is back home i've never been so happyyy and i'm fucing dying i've been having stomach cramps and nausea all day

there's a fucking fly in my room being annoying as fuck but idk wher it is god damnit