FL~15

Kaleena Point of view

I put on my shirt and started to walk towards my window to see Jack. I pulled the curtain towards the right, to see him not there. His curtain wasn't even open. That's very unusual because he always has his blinds open.

shrugging it off a little, I went towards my bed to text Jack.

Jawlineee😍🤤

Bby you Okay? Your curtain wasn't open.
Delivered

After I sent that he didn't open it yet so I have no idea where he is. I went to grab my bookbag and cheer bag to go and get tormented by Tracy and my so called best friend Sierra.

I looked at Sierra as if she was my sister almost... she was someone I could share my secrets with and not be scared that she would tell people about them....

But I could be wrong, She probably told Tracy. I left out my room, shutting my room door behind me to go to school.

Jack G P.O.V.

I knocked on Johnson's door hoping he would open the door, but I was met with his dad. "Hey Gilinsky, you looking for Jack?" he asked.

"Uh, yes sir is he here?"

He shake his head no. "No I think he went to go get breakfast and go onto school" I nod my head.

"Okay. Thank you Mr. J" I smiled and he smiled, closing the door.

I went back to my car and put the key in the ignition. Where can I go after this?

I need a plan to leave this town and not look back. People would probably suspect that it was me murdering all of those kids. It's for my one and only love. Kaleena.

My phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket.

Chocolate drop❤️🍫

Bby you Okay? Your curtain wasn't open.

I need to go to school to surprise her.... Yeah, I'll do that. I smiled and didn't reply.

When I arrived at school, I didn't see Johnson here yet. I wonder where he is?

I took the key out the ignition and got my bag, with flowers I bought... well stole. I killed the clerk before he could repot to the police. I also made sure I covered my tracks with the security footage.

You learn a lot in the facility with mental patients. Those kids are more dangerous than criminals in jail. I closed my door, locking the car doors.

I went in the school to everyone talking and gossiping... as always. I started going towards her locker when I saw her talking to Madison.

Madison was the first to see me and her eyes lit up a little. I mentally rolled my eyes cause I already told her I DON'T WANT HER.

I put a finger up to my mouth and she smiled, still talking to Kaleena. "Chocolate drop" She turned around and I loved seeing her face.