FL~13

Jack P.O.V

Dear Dumbass journal,
How can I put this..... nobody hasn't figured out that I killed Randall or Miller. They keep thinking that they killed themselves which is a total laugh out loud. It's really funny because I'm turning into a psychopath that will not stop to I get my way.

It's been two months since I killed them and you want to know something? I haven't heard or seen Wilk since so I don't know whether if he's hiding from me or not. Kaleena and I have been together for those two months and I'm treating her like the Queen I should be treating her.

But I was on a rampage because I couldn't find wilk He's hiding I just need to know he is.

I sighed, closing my journal and putting it on my shelf. I was walking by my window, when I noticed that Kaleena was talking to someone. I backed up, seeing some dude in her room. He was talking to her and laid a hand on her thigh.

I felt my heart thumping and I clenched my jaw. He's touching what's mine.

She nodded her head and he smiled. They both stood up and he hugged her. They were waddling and he traveled his hands to her back. He picked her up and spun her around.

I felt adrenaline kick in me. I walked towards my phone and was about to call her, but maybe I shouldn't do that. When I walked back to my window, I didn't see them there anymore.

I hope he was a cousin.

There was a knock on my door and I opened it. I saw Jack J in his basketball shorts and a tank top. He looked at what I had on.

"We're suppose to go to the gym to work out remember?" He said. I mentally slapped the side of my face.

"Oh man I forgot about that, I'll go shower and change" I said, getting some clothes from my dresser.

😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

We hopped out of his car and started to head to the gym. "So he did move?" I asked Johnson. he nod his head, confirming it.

"Yeah Sammy moved fully last week. He said that his mom got offered a lot more money somewhere else so they moved" He said, causing me to nod.

BULLSHT! I knew why they moved. They moved cause they knew I was a serial killer on the loose and they didn't want their precious son to die in the hands of a PSYCHOPATH!!

I'm still going to find him.

We walked in, seeing a lot of women and men exercising. "I'm going to go to the treadmill" he said as I nodded.

"Okay, I'll be in the weight lifting room" I said and started going to the weight lifting room.

But I put my towel in the locker room, with my locker. Then I walked out of the locker room and into the weight lifting room, lifting weights.

After I finished I was sweating and then I went to find Johnson. I saw him talking to a girl, when I got up closer it was that girl, named Madison that I go to the facility with.

She was also friends with Kaleena. The girl stares at me like I was food. I don't know if she has a thing for me or what.