FL~5

Kaleena P.O.V.

I shut my car door, putting my bag on my shoulder. I had my cheer bag in my other hand, walking towards the school.

"Leena!" Sierra called out from somewhere. I turned around to see her. She waved, smiling as hard as ever. What's wrong with her?

"Hey why you so happy today?" I asked as she was still smiling.

"Nothing just you know, I'm happy today"

"Why? It's Tuesday morning" I said as she was just still smiling.

"I seen you too hoe at Jack's house yesterday" I smiled as she squealed slightly and I stopped to look at my best friend.

"Did something happen between the two of you?" I arched my eyebrow.

She squealed sightly again. "Yes!! Something Major!" She said as I started smiling crazy at her.

"Oh snap let me find out"

"I'll tell you when we get in school" We got into school only to go to my locker first. I opened it and she started talking.

"So When I went to his house there was nobody there but then.... I'm going to go ahead and get right into it, we did it" She said. I stopped and looked at her.

"You WHAT?!" I half yelled, half squealed.

"Yes we had sex" We squealed only to be the girls we are.

"Oh my god Sierra are y'all like an item?" I asked as she shrugged,

"We haven't went over that part yet but hopefully today we can"

The bell rings and it was time for first period. "I'll catch you in lunch" She waves off, walking to her first period because her first period teacher do not play that. He'll count you absent even if you did have a note.

I closed my locker and trudged to my first period which was Art. I always liked art because I was very passionate about it. My momma tells me I get that from her but honestly my dad was a better Artist than she was.

"Baby" I heard Randall calling out. I turned around seeing him. He was smiling ear to ear like he was glad to see me.

"Hey" he smiled about to peck my lips but I stopped him.

"Nope, I'm not in the mood for that Randall" I turned back around to go to my first period with people flooding the halls.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why aren't you talking to me? Was it because of last night?" He asked as I turned around completely.

"Yes! You had a whole girl texting you asking where you at and shit. All I ever do is ask you one simple question and you make a big deal about talking about,"

"Baby let's change the subject" I mocked the last sentence in his deep voice, but then roll my eyes and scoffed.

I started walking to my first period again. I had to tell people excuse me but he was hot on my ass.

"Leena, it wasn't for me it was for my homeboy Trey" I stopped once again and pulled him to the side of the corner so we could fully talk.

"So how come "Trey" didn't text her but you texted her?" I asked as he didn't say anything.

"Exactly"

I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm. "Baby please, come on... All we ever do is fuss. Can we just have one day were we aren't arguing? Please?"

I gave him that look and started walking away once again. I heard him suck his teeth after the fact I left.

I could care less about him right now. I walked into my first period only to see Nate.