FL~1

Kaleena on the side***

Jack G P.O.V. 

"JACK! LEAVE!" She screams, backing up to a wall were I just laughed evil, having the gun in my hand.

"We could've been together Rachel, we could've been real. But! You wanted to be a bitch about our relationship"

"There wasn't a relationship between us Jack!!" She screams, panicking. She was crying, really bad.

Her skin was red as ever, her eyes being that dingy color, her mouth was purple and she looked like a wreck.

I threw her in the freezer to rot because of what she did, but she escaped.

"Yes there was" I Wrylyed chuckled at her, still walking towards her with the gun. I cocked it back, waiting to put bullets in her.

"But since you didn't want us together" I about to shoot but someone shot me in the back.

I screamed, waking up in my bed. I started to feel around my shirtless chest seeing if there were bullets in them and started calming down a little.

Beads of sweat were forming on my forehead, as I looked around my room.

I sighed of relief, running my hand in my hair. I looked at my clock on my end table.

5:34 A.M.

I fall back on my bed, hearing my door opening. "Baby? You okay?" Mom came beside me hurriedly, touching my face.

"Yes, I'm fine" she sighs of relief, pecking my forehead.

"Don't scare me like that Baby"

"I'm sorry mom"

"You're okay, you're not use to staying home" She said and I nod.

Only if that was the case. It haunts me almost every freaking night. I know I've did some bad things in life but that particular dream always haunts me.

If I would've killed Rachel, what would've happen to me?

🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

I was currently in my room listening to music about to write another journal entry. But then there was a knock on my door.

I get up from my bed and open it to see mom with boxes in her hands.

"What's this?" I asked, looking at the boxes.

"Well, since you couldn't have phones nor a laptop at the place you were in, your Dad and I thought that we should get you a phone and laptop" she handed me the boxes as I smiled.

"Uh, thanks mom"

"You're very welcome sweetie and if it helps you get anymore friends, we're having dinner with the Williams tonight"

I nod as she left out. I closed my door, putting the boxes on my bed.

I was wondering what the girl Kaleena was doing. I went towards my window to open the curtain.

I saw that she wasn't even up yet so I was bummed out. I went back on my bed, getting my pocket knife from my drawer and opening the laptop.

Hmm, a apple laptop. I looked at the phone seeing it was one of those I-Phones. It had I phone 7 on it. It was the color gold.

I took it out of it's box and started setting it up. This is so freaking confusing.

The last phone I remember using was a flip phone. Those were less complicated than these up to date phones.