How About That? Lucifer X Reader AU

Requested by Thelittlewolf45. Thank you! I had some extra time today, hope you like it!

Warning! Slight smut! If you arn't comfortable with it then I highly recommend you don't read it! And also, I don't really know how a break up should look like... *whispers* I've never been in a relationship. But I have NETFLIX! Anyway just bare with me and enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have known Lucifer for awhile, ever since you were little kids. You two grew up in the same town, went to the same high school, and have kept in touch ever since. Recently, your now ex boyfriend broke up with you. You were devastated, but you knew one person you could turn to.

"Lucifer? Are you home? I need someone to talk to." You knocked on his door to his apartment. Hot tears streamed down your face along with runny makeup. Your hands shook while you rung them impatiently for your long time friend.

"Coming!" Lucifer shouted and walked to the door. "Hello- (Y/N)! What happened? Why are you crying?" Lucifer grabbed your shoulders and guided you to the couch.

"My-my boyfriend b-broke up with m-me." You managed to get out through the tears.

Lucifer looked at you with sadness, his eyes full of sorrow. He grabbed you and pulled you in for a gentle hug. Your arms wrapped around his neck as you grabbed a fistful of hair.

Lucifer knew how important your relationships were to you, and he hated to see you like this. This was your 4th relationship that went wrong and you always went to him. No matter what, he helped you get through. But he was jealous of your ex's because he had always wanted to date you. He was afraid that you didn't want to date him considering the great friendship you two shared over the years.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry. He was a douche I know. Anything I can get you?" Luci asked, rubbing your back.

"No, just you. I just need to be with my best friend." Both of you cringed inwardly at that. You liked him a lot, but you didn't want to ruin the friendship. But maybe you could give it a shot? Just maybe...

"Alright, let me take your coat and bag. There is ice cream in the fridge, your favorite flavor." Lucifer grabbed your coat and bag, placing them on the coat rack.

"Ah Luci, you know me so well." You chuckled lightly, getting up from the couch an going over to the freezer. You grabbed the bucket and two spoons then headed over to the couch yet agian.

"Here." you handed him a spoon and opened the tub. "Thanks for being there for me, I don't even know how I would get past the first boyfrind with out you." You smiled and took a bite of the creamy treat.

"Thats what I'm here for. Do you want to talk about it? Or do you want me to just go beat the shit out of him now? We can do both." He looked at you seriously.

"Luci, you don't need to do that for me you know. Though that would be hilarious knowing that you would obviously beat his ass." You laughed, trying to forget your old relationship. You took another bite of ice cream.

"You flatter me too much (Y/N). But how about we watch a movie, then you can sleepover like you generally do when something bad happens?" Lucifer asked, his eyebrows raised.

Ever since you were little, you would go to Luci for comfort. Like when you scraped your knees playing kickball. When you got older you would sleepover. When you were in 9th grade, your first relationship went horrible, so both of you convinced your parents to sleepover. He got the couch and you got his bed, so it worked. You always enjoyed sleeping over, and you did it so often that you even had extra clothes here.

"It would be my pleasure." You winked and put in your favorite movie.

You ended up cuddling into Lucifer's side, he was always a nice pillow. You put your head on his shoulder and rested your hands on his chest. Wow, does he have a nice chest or what. But I can't tell him that... that would be weird right? I mean, hells yes I like him. But he is my best friend, and I don't know if I should tell him? It seems that he likes me back, UGH. You mentally battled yourself on what you should do, while Lucifer was doing the same thing.

Jesus, she has nice hands... that's not weird is it? Maybe just a little bit... But I like her! Should I tell her? Well she just got out of a relationship a few hours ago! I don't want to seem desperate. Ah fuck...

Neither of you two decided to admit it tonight. So you slept thinking about him, while he dreamt about you. You wanted to get the courage to tell him but you were a naturally shy person about these things. Maybe this was never love at all? 

You walked over to your jacket and bag, it was time to go back to your house.. with out Luci. You slung the jacket over your shoulders and hoisted your bag up. "Thanks Luci. You are always there to cheer me up." You smiled.

"Of course, I want my best friend to be happy." He hugged you tightly. This was it, coward you not telling him.

"Bye, I'll see you next break up." You chuckled and started walking out the door until a firm hand grabbed your wrist. "Huh?"

You where spun around and a pair of soft lips landed on yours. You put your arms around Lucifer's neck while his hands went to your waist. You opened your mouth and let his tongue. You fought for dominance, but he won. You pulled back, breathing heavily.

"I take it that you like me." You panted.

"I take it that you like me back." Lucifer teased and threw your jacket and bag off your shoulders. You kicked off your shoes, and put your lips back on his where the belong.

The kiss was passionate, your tongues exploring each other's mouth. His tongue swirled around in your mouth as you bit his bottom lip. Your hands tugging on the sweatshirt he had on, wanting to be less space between your bodies. You slipped it off him, throwing it hastily on the floor. He bit your earlobe, his hands sliding down your waist. He grabbed your thighs and pulled you up, you instinctively wrapped your legs around his waist. Your hands pulled on tufts of hair lightly as his hands ran up and down your thigh. He carried you two his bedroom, still kissing you.

"Shall we?" Lucifer asked while taking off your shirt.

"I think we shall." You said as you filled the next few hours with passionate fun.