Overprotective Castiel X Reader

Requested by DeanWinchester11283 Thank you! Plus my sprucing up lol.

One part of this reminds me of when Appa was Bison-napped and Aang was pissed at the sand benders for doing it and when into the Avatar State and Katara calmed him down. You'll be able to figure it out hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most hunter couples you met were never officially married, most of them just called it good enough considering the life span of them and their relationships. But then again, most hunters weren't in a 4 year, stable relationship with an angel. Nor were they five months pregnant with said angel's baby.

But you were so sick of it. What is this "it"? The fact that Castiel would not let you leave the bunker what so ever. His blue eyes were glued on you the moment he found out the news, watching you eat, sleep, an you had to force him out of the bathroom on more than one occasion. It was insane, the amount of pain in the ass he was causing. You loved your angel, but enough was enough.

"Cas, just let me leave, just for a little bit. You can stay with me, I just want to go outside." You pleaded.

"(Y/N), I love you, but I must also protect you. No."Cas replied with his usual statement.

"It's not good for me, to be cooped up like this. I want to leave. To get some fresh air." You once again told him.

"The other angels will track you. They know when a Nephilim is being made, and when it is being born. They don't know where we are because of the safety of this bunker. I refuse to let you go." He reinstated.

"Cas please! I can't stand it in here!" You were down to your last straw.

"Dammit (Y/N) I said no!" Castiel roared, sending objects flying throughout the room. But his face softened when he met your eyes. "I can't lose you.." He whispered, barely audible.

"Come here." You demanded.

Cas looked like a defeated puppy, shoulders slumped, eyes droopy. He walk over to you until your belly touch his abdomen. He looked down into your (E/C) irises. You placed both hands on his cheeks.

"I'm not mad at you, but I am very frustrated and antsy. My hormones aren't helping with that either. But you have to let me get out some! If I can't be healthy neither can the baby." You placed his hand on your stomach.

Cas took a deep breath and leaned his forehead against yours, closing his eyes. "We will talk about it more tomorrow, you need to get some rest. I have a hunt with the Winchesters, I don't know when I will be back. But I love you." Cas gently pushed you towards him until you stood on your tippy toes to kiss him.

And just like that, he was gone, leaving but a single black feather in his place. You picked up your feather and smirked devilishly.

Your plan had just got in motion.

You gotten out your phone and called the person who would make it all happen.

"Hey Ellen, Cas just left. Now would be the perfect time to drop by." You spoke into the phone.

"I'm already there." She hung up.

You dashed up the stairs and grabbed your pre-packed duffle bag. Slipping on a jacket and some boots, you walked on of the bunker, first time in weeks. So you took your time getting to Ellen's vehicle, enjoying the wonder of the night sky.

"Hey honey, it's good to see you." Ellen leaned over to give you a hug when you got into the car.

"You too, Ellen. It's been too long, hasn't it?" You smiled.