"What list?" She pocketed the money.

"The list that will prevent this from continuously happening. Put me on some pre-approved list allowing me to have one of these," I further explained but that didn't wipe the confused expression from her face.

"We don't have that."

"Then make one and make sure my name is the first one," I picked the flowers and walked to the elevator.  She lives on quite a high floor which I'm happy about because it makes me feel she's safe.

I stepped out of the elevator, using the key fob to enter her apartment. It was clean as it usually is. I knew she was home because her keys were on the counter, but it sounded pretty quiet and her lights were off. It was only ten and I hadn't anticipated for her to be sleeping. But just as I was about to leave, I could hear soft moans coming from her bedroom. Standing closer to the door, I listened to her moans that were going straight to my cock and making my zipper want to burst.

My advances to be intimate with Kalani never work and I've chosen to just be patient considering she's pregnant. But I will admit I've been dying to fuck her, even with my baby inside of her. And I was somewhat hoping maybe now would be the time I finally get it.

Opening her door, she squirmed around in her bed as she brought the sheet up her body. "What are you doing here? I thought you said you'd start knocking or texting when you're here." She sounded out of breath and in this awful state of panic. Her eyes kept darting to the closet then back at me and I couldn't understand why.

"Are you with someone right now?" This heap of jealousy came over because whether we've talked about it or not, we are engaged which means she belongs to me. Every part of her belongs to me and it's my decision who does and does not get to touch her. Sooner or later we'll need to talk about boundaries.

"N-No. Why would you think that?" She held the sheets tighter to her chest. I walked to her closet, opening the door to see if someone was inside but it was empty. "Gray, you're being ridiculous," she protested when I opened her bathroom door and saw it was also empty. I was even crazy enough to look under her bed.

"I heard you moaning," I pointed out and saw her eyes left mine from embarrassment. That's when I realized exactly what I was missing before. "You were playing with yourself, weren't you?" I don't know why that turned me on as much as it did.

"Fine. You caught me. Now can you leave?" She demanded and I couldn't help but laugh. The way her nostrils flared and her forehead creased. She was embarrassed and it was the cutest thing ever.

"Are you naked right now?" I continued to upset her because I know how badly she wanted her privacy.

"Grayson," she whined, pleading for me to leave. But hearing her beg made my balls swell.

"Answer the question, love," I removed my blazer, resting it on the chair in her bedroom. This wouldn't be the first time I've taken care of Kalani's needs, so I couldn't understand why she was being so shy. But recently I've been a lot busier and the times I went down on her were in the middle of her pregnancy when her stomach hadn't grown as much.

"Yes," she gritted through her teeth liked admitting it irked her.

"Don't let me stop you. Continue," I shrugged before watching her eyes widened.

"You're going to watch me?"

"It's nothing I haven't seen before."

Not only have I seen her naked countless times, but it's not like we've never fucked. I was prepared to enter into just a contractual agreement, something just for the public. But our attraction to each other is no secret and after this baby arrives I don't see why we can't allow sex to be a regular thing between us.