"Doesn't she just say if she loves his daddy kink?" Bryana asked to Juan with her confused look.

"I admit that she's smart in an academic but I also admit that she's not smart for love." Juan answered with an authoritative tone which made Bryana chuckled.

***

"I've called you for thousand times, but you didn't answer it." Sam said while driving the car.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My phone is low battery." I explained well.

"It's okay -- so how was your day at the orphan?"

"The orphan has an amazing and smart children. How could you know the orphan?"

"I was from the orphan before."

His answered made me shocked suddenly. Is he really truth?

"What do you mean?" I turned my body to face him and he told me everything while I just paid of my full attention at him seriously.

"And now, my step parents are so taking care of me with the whole of their love and affectionate." He smiled weakly. "I felt my real parents' soul are inside their bodies."

"Why you... didn't tell me about this before?"

"I would but I couldn't. I was so afraid that you were going to stay away from me if you knew it." He stopped the car when we had arrived across my house. "I'm sorry, Daisy."

"What for?" I asked in a flat tone.

"I'm sorry if I'd been hurt you." He said apologetically, looking straight into my eyes. "I'm so sorry if I'd always made you cry."

"Never mind, Sam. I'd forgotten all about that honestly. I've assumed you as my own brother."

"So, him?" He chuckled softly.

"Who do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows slightly.

"Jake Leatham." He answered clearly. I did not know why as he mentioned his name, it sent many butterflies inside my stomach. "Is he your love? Jake Leatham?"

I shrugged my shoulder doubtfully as my answer.

"I knew that reaction." He chuckled softly. "It was same like I asked you when we were high school. Do you love me?"

I laughed softly when I remembered those stupid memories again. I did not want to remember it but he deliberately made me remember it again.

I looked at his blue eyes straight and said, "Brother, I'm sorry. I think I have to go. I don't want to make my other brother is hungriness. Don't you mind, do you?"

"Okay." He chuckled then smiled at me. "Bye, little sister."

"Bye." I spoke while opening the door, waving goodbye at him and making my way to my house as his car was not across my house again.

***

It was nine already and I was still at home alone. I thought Blake had come home but I was turn out wrong, he had not come home yet.

After dinner alone, I walked to upstairs and headed toward to my bedroom, laying my body down onto the bed and taking my phone on the bedside table.

There were ten miscalled from Jake in the evening but he had not called or texted me again yet.

I had called him back as much as five times but his phone did not active. Might be he was busy so I pressed on my Dad's number and in third rang, he answered it.