08

this is set in their new
dorm

so it's

woojin + minho + felix + jeongin
seungmin + hyunjin + jisung
chan + changbin

08 ; confessions

"y—you're what?" minho stuttered, this wasn't right! he was the one who was suppose to confess first! or was it different? "like gay as in 'no homo' but in a you're hot but not date you or—"

"first of all that doesn't even make sense." jisung cut off, "if you wanna take this as a joke then I can just—"

"no! you haven't talked to me in so long, you really think I'd let you go that easy?"

jisung puffed up his cheeks, "no..now what do you want.."

"to explain what you just said to me. come on, tell me!"

"are you stupid! I just said I'm gay for you and you don't know what that means!" jisung yelled irritated.

"so you like me?"

jisung froze, his cheeks becoming red and heart beating. he had no words. fuck. twiddling with fingers, he smiled awkwardly.

"jisung?"

"y—yes!"

"answer me." minho sternly told.

"I—I d—do like you.."

"what? what was that? couldn't quite catch it when you're stuttering?" minho teased, giving him a smirk.

"I l—like y—you!" he tried to say, but the words just wouldn't come out clearly.

"can you say that once more? I really can't—"

"I LIKE YOU DAMMIT!" jisung yelled, covering his mouth right after once he heard a couple doors open.

"there we go. I was just playing with you princess, I heard you clear the first time." minho chuckled, pulling jisung into an embrace. "look, now you got everyone's attention." whispering into jisung's ear.

"you're such a meanie.." jisung whined, hiding his face in minho's chest.

"what the fuck is going on?" seungmin groaned, he came out of his room after taking a nap.

"jisung confessed his love for—!"

jisung covered minho's mouth. "I—it was nothing."

"no it was quite clear. jisung confessed his love for minho." felix told. seungmin eyes widened by the news.

"seriously?" hyunjin then popped in. "great, I'm tired of seeing all the minsung videos he watches and fanfictions he reads. It's so—"

jisung tackling hyunjin he covered his mouth, trying to shut him up for him to say no more. "b—be quiet!!"

"it's okay to be embarrassed jisung. minho likes you too, it's quite obvious." seungmin told.

"hey! I'm suppose to confess!" minho told, he crossed his arms and glared at seungmin. "if you're gonna take away my confession then hyunjin! seungmin really likes you and has no balls to say it!"

seungmin looking at the boy horrified, he was close to killing him. "I'M GONNA—" but before seungmin could even lay a finger on the boy, felix held him back.

"chan! woojin! anyone, please help!" felix called out.

jisung titled his head in confusion. "what? they weren't already dating? I swear I've seen them cuddling and even hyunjin would leave seungmin forehead kisses when he falls asleep."

hyunjin pushed jisung away from him. "h—he's not suppose to know that you idiot!"

jeongin came out from his room, looking at the chaos. he interrupted the five boys. "what's going on? what's with the commotion?"

changbin popped in as well, standing beside him, "supposedly it's like national confess day to your crush." he joked, and of course the younger took it seriously.

"really!!" jeongin asked with bright eyes. "I'm gonna go tell channie I like him then."

felix's jaw dropping and minho choking. changbin tried to catch the boy before anything happened. but instead, jeongin started yelling 'channie I love you!' around the dorm.

jisung hiding his face in embarrassment, this wasn't how his confession was suppose to go. he wanted everything to be perfect but now it was in ruins due to his other members.

it was until minho went beside him and smiled. ruffling jisung's hair, he gave him a little kiss. "you know I love you right? I can't do anything cliché since everyone's being noisy."

jisung smiled back at the boy. oh minho.

"I love you too.."