02

02 ; cuddling

it wasn't only the coldness that lingered on minho's palm. but yet all over his body. he wanted to wrap his arms around jisung's body. pulling him close to where jisung would lie his head on his chest. today he laid in bed, looking up to the ceiling. thinking about the squirrel boy's cheeky smile.

minutes later jeongin came in with a little snack in his hand. he munched on it, food filling his cheeks by the second. "what are you doing minho-hyung??" innocence in his voice as he spoke, "why do you look so bored?"

"i want to cuddle with jisung."

"then why don't you?" jeongin questioned, "I'm sure he'd love to cuddle with you. but if he doesn't, then I can cuddle with you if you want!"

minho smiled, he shook his head. "that's really sweet of jeonginie, but I'll pass. I want jisung."

"why only jisung?"

minho sprung up from his bed and crossed his legs. "because with jisung it's different. I want to see his rosy cheeks while he sleeps and how they puff up. how his hair gets all messy but yet he looks so beautiful. it's cute how he'll hide his face in your chest and give off cute little snores. he even curls up into a little ball, making it seem as if he wants to get closer to you. making it even warmer when we cuddle."

jeongin who blinked awkwardly, he tried to take everything in. "minho-hyung, are you in love with jisung? or are you just a weirdo."

minho shrugged, winking at the younger boy he whispered. "maybe just both."

jeongin giggling, he was about to leave the room until a familiar voice yelled out.

"t-that's gay!!!"

whoopie