03

03 ; kisses

I wonder how his lips taste like.

I wonder if they're as soft as they look.

minho dreamily stared at jisung as he talked to chan. how sometimes his lips would purse from annoyance, or bite them when he'd get nervous. he would get nervous when he did that, he didn't want jisung to cut himself.

he didn't want his precious lips to bleed from
such a tiny action.

chan noticed the staring from the boy, eyeing him time to time. minho didn't look away, not even for a second. he even realized that he wasn't staring at his face, but more specifically at jisung's lips. turning jisung around for their backs to face minho. he whispered into his ear, "minho keeps staring at you. well, specifically your lips."

jisung feeling himself heat up once again. he had to creep his hand along his chest, secretly checking if his heart was going to burst or not. "i—is he still looking?.."

chan looked around the room then to minho to make it not obvious, minho's eyes still on jisung. chan smiled and patted one of jisung's shoulders. "yep, now why don't you go talk to him? see what's up." chan then left before the boy could say anything else."

jisung who had no reason to talk to minho. he looked back to see minho cutely waving at him. walking towards him, he stopped in front of him. swaying back and forth. "s—so..chan said you kept looking towards us, did you want something?"

minho shook his head, "nothing in particular. just staring at the art."

jisung looked around, "what art we have no paintings around the-" it took a couple seconds to comprehend what minho actually meant.
"o—oh..oh..that was smooth." jisung then plopped down next to the boy, trying not to get even more flustered.

minho chuckled, "specifically it was your lips. they're so beautiful."

"y—you're a weirdo!"

minho shrugged, "they're just so smooth and kissable..have you noticed how pink they are? such a beautiful color, don't bite your lips also sweetheart. they're too pretty to be damaged. I wish I could just kiss you right now, but I know that'll be too much for even you." minho then put his thumb on jisung's bottom lip. gently brushing it against them.

he didn't know how to reply, nor even react. he couldn't lie, he liked the touch of minho and how warm he was. it felt as if he was going to fall straight into his arms. and he wanted to stay there. but instead, he said nothing. so he replied with the phrase he only could confidently blurt out.

"that's gay!"

> 1:12 am <