04

04 ; stargazing

it was late at night, jisung and minho walked to the convenient store to get some snacks for the others. they wanted to watch a movie. and the boys were running low on food.

jisung had his hoodie on, hands stuffed inside his pocket while his mask covered his cherry painted lips. while with minho, he had no mask. breathing heavily, you could see the white clouds coming from his mouth.

he felt happy, yet nervous when it came to jisung. sure, most times he was confident with the boy. trying to impress him, make him head over heels. but still, one stupid sentence can turn the world against him.

"s—so.." he heard jisung say quietly, he took off his mask to talk. "a—are you gonna eat ice cream? we can share.."

"sure, that'll be alright with me."

a couple minutes later, they arrived at the store. buying multiple bags of chips, to different flavored drinks. and of course their ice cream, once they paid and got out. jisung got a text from chan.

so..I know you both are out to get food. but it's almost 12 am and everyone fell asleep during the previews.

jisung turned to tell minho, but then he also received another text.

also, woojin and jeongin are laying on me. while seungmin is crushing my feet. I can't really open the door for you guys so..sorry?

gulping, he showed minho the text. the older boy shrugging, he sighed. "guess it's just you and I baby boy."

jisung almost dropping the bags, he looked away from minho. "s—stop.."

"you don't like the baby boy? I thought it was cute. obviously you created baby boy culture."

as jisung felt like dying, minho stopped in an area covered with a large perimeter of grass. setting down the bags, he sat down. patting the spot next to him, "sit my princess. we'll watch the stars while we wait for them to call us or something."

jisung nodded and sat down next to the boy without any hesitation. laying on his back, minho did the same.

"we'll be staying here all night?" jisung questioned, minho shrugged. he was unsure himself, but he was able to spend more time with jisung.

"if you get tired, you can lay your head on my chest. go to sleep if you want, I'll play with your hair."

play with my hair. that seems relaxing.. is what jisung thought, so he slowly moved his head to minho's chest. he could hear his heart beating briskly. "y—you're heart beat is really loud."

"it's because of you." and minho didn't stop there. he ran his fingers through jisung's luscious hair and started to talk. making the boy fall asleep slowly. "it's always because of you. I bet if you'd smile right now, the stars would bow down to you like peasants. you're so gorgeous to where not even a night sky could even compare to your eyes. I have the view right here, laying right on me."

snore. snore.

"asleep already? I wasn't even done princess."

but in jisung's head, he pictured himself internally screaming and once again saying.

"that's gay."

> 1:18 am <