Hey❤️

Hey readers,

I know...I know....why has Suspect come to a dramatic end? Heartbreaking, I know but I hope at least everyone enjoyed the overall story of how our big bad lesbian stud turned out to be a single mow with three insanely beautiful kids.

I wanna thank everyone who voted, comment and really expressed their excitement throughout the book. I had so much fun writing it and I wanna thank you for your time.

😄🤔Questions❔✍️

1) Favorite Character(s)? 🚹🚺💚

2) Least favorite character(s)?🚹🚺🚫

3) Favorite part(s)?✅

4) Least favorite part(s)?❌

5) Ending? What you think?🙃💬

6) What kid stuck out to you most? Why?
(Mehki, Ashanti, Kahlil, Mariah)💕👌

7) Did you like the story?📝

8) One thing I did wrong with this book?💔😶 (ik yall gonna give me ish for that cliffhanger ending 🤦🏽‍♀️🙃)

9) Would you read Suspect Two?🤭🤔💙

For those who said yes to that last question, welp....you're in luck my friends because Tasia Bryant-Jordan is finally consider to making a sequel to something!😶 Since I really enjoyed Suspect and it's story and characters, I'm really considering exploring the kid's life.

I'm considering it so much that I even made a damn cover😊 Ignore the Tay Tay

I'm sure a lot of you want to know...what the hell happened with Messiah and Ashanti, I know I do. Same with Mehki and what's become of his life since being that innocent little boy who was scared of Ashley's dog. Now he's claimed to be a thug/criminal in the Bronx and breaking bish's hearts💔🙃 I'm not sure what I wanna do about Kahlil but...I have something in mind😏 You'll never believe the secrets about those "letters" he's been getting lately.

If anyone has any suggestions on what to do what Kahlil's life, feel free to talk to me 💬

All to hopefully come up soon in Suspect Two so feel free to follow me and keep this book in your library for updates on that. I can't confirm a release date right now due to getting used to my schedule in college but I plan to still write for you guys.

Also,....I gotta get another book idea to you guys either before or after Suspect 2. I'm so excited about this book much like I was for this one but this too is different for me. I haven't figured out a name but it's going to be about a cop getting tangled up with an Infamous kingpin in New York.

Clearancenyc will be in the cast and it's about time that I did a book with him in it. ❤️😊

So stay tuned for more content shortly from me and just give me some time to get used to my new life up in college. I honestly hate taking long breaks because I feel like people abandon me and my books💔😶

Anyways, I wanna thank you guys for reading this book and I hope to see you in my next new book soon. Yall have a blessed rest of your day🤗❤️