SUS|14- Into You

Suspect Chapter Fourteen
Into You
~
I was into Nymir Goodson and he was into Ember Ramirez...
~
The next Day
Brooklyn Heights, NY

Blushing from the way he was looking at me, I smiled hard on my way over to him

Blushing from the way he was looking at me, I smiled hard on my way over to him. Once I was close enough, he stood to his feet to greet me. Still looking down at me like I was a piece of meat, he pulled me into a hug immediately. When he started whispering "sexy-ass" in my ears and grabbing my ass, I grab his in return and called him gay.

"You like that, huh?" I teased, squeezing his butt in his boxers.

"Stop playing with me" he said, pushing me away to sit on his car again.

"Wait....where's the BMW?"

He smiled as an answer and I folded my arms in suspicion. "How come...you keep popping up with a new car every time I see you? Explain..."

"It's nothing you need to get into. My BMW just took a little vacation..., he'll be back in a couple days"

"Oh...you getting work done on it?"

He shrugged his shoulders."Maybe. Maybe not, don't think about it too much..."

"You better not be doing anything illegal, that's all I know"

He smiled and pulled me up to him on his car. "You threatening me already, having a hard time remembering again? You ain't even give daddy a kiss yet"

"No...I'm daddy, so where is my kiss?" I said with a thinking face.

"I'm sorry daddy" he said, leaning in to kiss me as I bust out in laughter.

"Oh my God, yo...you're so gay. Say it again– come on....please" I begged, cracking up.

"Nah, fuck you. Come on we gotta go" he pushed me away to get up again.

30 minutes later
Williamsburg, NY

"Awe, that's so cute" I said, taking their picture after Nymir got changed to match his mom.