Enraged Captian

Lucy p.o.v.

I start to panic at the sound of Natsu yelling for me but relax when Mira puts a hand on my shoulder. "Stay here Lucy I'll take care of Natsu" she assures me walking toward the door.

I put my ear to the door once she closes it to listen to what Mira says to him.

"Captain you need to stop being so rough with Lucy, and give her space." Mira says causing me to relax a little.

"Mira she belongs to me and I will do as I please with her, she is disrespecting her captain and needs to be punished" Natsu tells her obviously losing patients

"Just let her stay with me tonight I will talk to her and get her to see you're a great captain when given respect" I hear Mira say as I back away from the door and lie in the bed too tired to listen to the argument.

I start drifting off to sleep but faintly hear the door open.

Natsu P.O.V

"No Mira I am taking her to my quarters for punishment and that's final. I will not hear another word about my 'Mistreatment' of the person I own" I say opening her door, I see Lucy peacefully sleeping in bed and feel a tug at my heart to go to her.

Not able to resist I close the door and walk to the bed carefully getting in beside her, I pull the covers over us and wrap my arms around her protpectively.

'I'm so sorry Lucy, Mrs. Heartfilia. You know I love Lucy but I cannot risk people realising she's my weakness so i must push her away until she is strong enough'

I think while looking at the beauty in front of me I will never have, I eventually fall asleep next to her with my arms still around her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry for the long wait and short chapter I'm dealing with...family issues...so it was hard to find motivation to write but I will try to get a new chapter out next week