The Plan To Capture...

(I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL HIRO MASHIMA DOES)

Lucy P. O. V.

"OK is everybody clear on the plan? " I ask to my subordinates in the sea police.
" Yes Captain Lucy" they all yell in response.
"Good dismissed Except for you Leo and Aquarius to my office" I say with my back turned on them as I walk to my office. Once there I take a seat at my desk as they walk in.
"Ahh my beautiful princess why did you call us to your office this fine day?" questions Leo in his usual flirtatious attitude.
"Tomorrow the Fairy Tail Pirates are expected to dock here for provisions when they do I will expect you two to stay by me I case the off chance of me needing help. " I command.
" But Captain, you are the best fighter in all of fiore, and those pirates don't stand a chance against you." Leo states matter-of-factly
"yes I know very much how I am a great fighter, however I will be the one to fight Natsu Dragneel and we all know his feats he's accomplished. I should be able to take him with my late mother's secret technique but I might not get a opening to use it which is why I need you two to distract him if things look bleak. Dismissed " I finish our conversation and think about my late parents clutching the necklace the gave me as a child that I keep hidden.
'Momma Pappa tomorrows the day I get our revenge' I think before leaving my office to go home and rest for tomorrow's battle.

Leo's P. O. V.

'Captain seemed very stressed but I can't blame her after she finally gets revenge for her parents deaths' I think to myself as I turn a corner to my house, as I enter my home I have a very uneasy feeling about being watched or something so I do a perimeter sweep and seeing nothing and continue like it didn't happen. Although I still have that uneasy feeling that someone knows the plan.

??? P. O. V.

" CAPTAIN WE HAVE A PROBLEM THE SEA POLICE PLAN TO AMBUSH US TOMORROW WHEN WE DOCK I JUST HEARD EVERYTHING FROM THE USUAL PRE DOCK MIND SWEEP. " I yell to our captain who just sits in his chair at his desk smirking along with his best mate and war strategist.
" Well I guess that our little land dwelling friends need a little bit of a wake up call." he replies in a calm manner.
"Captain? " I respond
"tell the whole ship what you just heard and tell them to prepare for battle also tell the helms men to speed up our course I want to be at the docks by midnight tonight. Let's see just how well their plan works when they're the ones getting ambushed" my captain orders me and I relay the message with my telepathy 'Prepare for war at midnight we dock and ambush the sea police.'

(yay finally done with the first chapter hope Yall like it plz comment what you wanna see and peace out)