Revenge?

Lucy P.O.V.
~Timeskip~

I wake up around midday and everything seems as normal as it would be on a pirate ship. I haven't had but one thing to eat or drink all day, so I am really thirsty. As if on cue a short white haired girl walks up to me with a cup of water while glaring at me.
"Oh look the bitch is awake... Oh you want this water? Do ya? Here you can have it." she snarled as she poured the water on my head and punching me in the face. I glare at her and she punches me again
"What got nothing to say? So you are just a little weakling huh? Listen here slut" she grabs my face so I can't look away.
"Stay away from MY Natsu" and she punches me again. As she starts to walk away I bust out laughing at her.
"That's the best you got? What a joke. I'm not scared of you at all." I spit at her but before she can punch me again Natsu appears in between us
"ENOUGH" he yells "THIS IS MY SHIP AND I'M CAPTAIN MY WORD HERE IS LAW. DISOBEY ME AGAIN LISSANNA AND YOU'LL BE RIGHT WHERE SHE IS. I SAID SHE WAS NOT TO BE HARMED"  She glared at me and then turned to Natsu smiling innocently
"C'mon baby you know she deserves it after all she's done to us and the other pirates. Besides she started it when I was so nice as to bring her the water, she demanded it like she was the captain." she said as she snuck a smirk at me, or so she thought.
"Lissanna. I saw that smirk stop lying to me before I punish you." Natsu said. I was shocked a pirate, let alone my kidnapper, was sticking up for me.
"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HER SO MUCH SHE'S JUST A FILTHY WH-" I widened my eyes in shock. Natsu just slapped Lissanna. He hit her and is sticking up for me. 'I  can't believe it he just slapped her. Why?'  I thought as Natsu turned and glared at me. Me being to shocked just looked at him with fear, shock, defiance, and some other emotion I can't describe in my eyes.
"Lucy. I will unchain you and escort you to my quarters where you will remain until told." he said snapping me out of my trance. The second I'm free something shocking happens, Lissanna attacks me. Even being in a weakend state I fought  back pushing her off of me. I kick her right in the gut making her double over. I then elbow her in the back making her fall and put my foot on her so she cannot stand up.
"Don't underestimate me next time bitch" I say and kick her in the side before storming off in rage going God knows where. When I realize I'm at Natsu's room and he's behind me. 'Fuuuuccckkkk can't I get a break?' I think to myself. Then turn to face a pissed Natsu, who was locking the door.
"why did you stop her and save me? She's your crewmember why save me not her?" I say my voice rising in anger with each word.
"I saved you because I need you alive and in good condition. She on the other hand disobeyed direct orders from her captain and deserved what she got." he  says making me even more angry he would betray his friends.
"This is what I hate about you pirates your all the same. You treat everyone like trash. YOU KILL EVERYONE AND THEIR LOVED ONES YOU DON'T LOVE ANYONE OR ANYTHING BUT MONEY AND YOU'D BE DAMN LUCKY IF ANYONE EVER LO-" he slapped me and interrupts me saying.
"DONT GROUP US TOGETHER WITH THOSE PIRATES WHO DO THAT I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE BUT THAT'S OVER YOU ARE NOW MY SLAVE NOT PRISONER. YOU THINK I'M LIKE EVERY OTHER PIRATE CAPTAIN? THEN LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT THEY DO TO THEIR PRISONERS." he yells at me then throws me on the bed pinning me to it.
"IS THIS WHAT YOU THINK I'M LIKE?" he yells and rips off my jacket to show me. He handcuffs me to the bed then, realizing what he's doing, gets up and takes a deep breath. After a minute he calms down a bit and says.
"No I will not stoop to their level. I will give you one last chance with my nice side. If you blow this one I can and will make you a sex slave. Now I will release you and you can make yourself at home with anything in this room but do not leave it. I will bring you dinner later. Good day." he says and releases me then walks out. I decided to go along with it for now.

Natsu P. O. V.

I storm out of my room and go to the bar. "Mira give me the strongest thing we got. I need to clear my head." I tell Mira Jane, the white haired bar tender and matchmaker.
"yes captian" she replied and hurries away to get my order when my first mate Gray walks over to me.
"You OK man?  You've been acting strange ever since the prisoner came aboard." he question.
" I dont know man. I brought her aboard so I can use her if we're ever in a fight with the sea police.  But I don't know I guess I like her attitude but I hate her rebellious side towards me." I finish as Mira hands me my drink and I gulp half of it down in one go.
"Sounds like you've got a little crush on the blondie. I don't blame you though her body's gorgeous. But in all seriousness, lighten up a bit she could be valuable to our crew and not as a prisoner." he winks at me. I just sigh realizing he's right.
"I hate to admit that you are right. And for that" I smirk and chug the rest of my drink standing up "I think I need to fight someone and guess who it is ice stripper"  I finish and he stands up smirking
"Your on fire breath" he says while we get into our fighting stances when. We get our heads knocked together by a angry Erza.
"Alright you two that's enough now who took my cake?" she questions not realizing happy is behind her sneaking away with it.
"were not fighting and we didn't take your cake turn around if you want it" Gray says and I duck behind the counter to hide while laughing. When Erza starts beating up Gray I sneak away to the kitchen and grab Lucy's dinner. Once I get to my room, Lucy is laying on the bed reading a book and wearing the mini skirt and crop top I laid out for her. 'She looks beautiful' I thought to myself before regaining my composure and walking up to her. Locking the door on my way in I walk to the bed and lay the food tray beside her and sit down at the foot of the bed. I cant stop staring at her beauty. Her wet golden locks, from the shower, that flow delicately down her back. Her beautiful chocolate brown orbs that can see right into you. Her smooth milky white skin that's flawless. And her smell of vanilla and strawberries is intoxicating.
"Oi bone head what you staring at? What see something you like?" she says in a joking manner to make fun of me.
"maybe I do see something I like and maybe I will claim it as mine." I say to mess with her not expecting her reaction she gave. She gasped and blushed?  Blushed. The ruthless Captain Lucy Heartfilia of the sea police. Blushed.
"Oh is that what you want? For me to claim you" I say putting her tray to the side and laying her on the bed. She just blushed more. I swear her face rivals Erza's hair. I had the best idea ever. Tease her. So I lean down  my face inches from hers and let our lips barley touch then move down to her neck like that. I breath on her neck then move to look in her eyes. I succeeded in teasing her. Her eyes held something I didn't expect lust. But I also see fear and anger then. I hear something I dreaded.  "you liiikkkeee heeerrr" happy says and I jump up tumbling off the bed. Lucy just laughs at me.

(OK there's chapter 4 hope you like the 4 new years chapters)