Lucy Will Forgive?

Natsu P. O. V.

'What's going on? I feel like I'm falling in love with Lucy. I can't be. She won't return my feelings.' I think to myself as I get out of the bed. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. When I finished my shower I put on some baggy white pants and a black, with gold outline, shirt that comes down to my knee. And my scarf that Igneel gave me. (media).  I got ready to leave and heard Lucy stir behind me I looked back at her and covered her up with a blanket, because she was still asleep, and walk away. 'Oh Lucy there's so much you don't know.' I thought as I walked out onto the deck to see my crew hard at work.
"Mornin' Captain. I heard you last night, care to explain." gray asked me a smirk playing on his face.
"There's nothing to explain I was punishing the prisoner for trying to escape. Then I decided that, because I have a purpose for her. I'm adding her to the crew. Of course I had to force her to though." I replied a devilish smile on my face. Gray looked frightened for a moment before his features turned to shocked.
"YOU DID WHAT?!?" He yelled. I scowled at him and he quickly apologized then looked at me seriously.
"Why would you do that? Why are you keeping her around?" he asked. I had to think a moment before answering.
"She has something special about her. Ever heard of Layla Heartfilia?" I asked he nodded his head telling me to continue. "Well Lucy is her daughter. She possess the same powers as her mother. Only difference? Lucy is stronger. She just doesn't know she has some of those powers because some of her subordinates are the key to her powers. They are what her mother did. She made them act normal and never tell her because she will be stronger if she finds out herself." I finished, relishing the shocked look on  his face. I was about to walk away before I said. "And she will not be told by anyone other than me. Because you will not repeat what I have said. Now get to work." after I said that I turned on my heel and walked away. 'Time for breakfast I'm hungry' I thought as I went to get breakfast.

Lucy P. O. V.
I woke up feeling pain down low. I try and sit up, expecting to be pulled back to the bee by the chain. But I can sit up. 'I guess he had a change of heart' I thought as I struggled to stand and get to the shower. I wobble a lot on the way to the bathroom and fall once from the pain. I make it to the bathroom and step in, already naked. I turn the water on all the way to warm my cold body. After my shower I stand in front of the mirror looking at my reflection. Thinking about the events of last night I struggle to not cry. 'Momma I'm so sorry, I broke my promise and became a pirate. But it was against my will.' I open my eyes and look to the sink counter and notice a not. I pick it up and read.
"Miss Heartfilia, there are spare clothes of mine I no longer wear on top of the dresser. When you are ready put them on and go to the kitchen. Ask if you need directions."
I put down the note and walk out of the bathroom to the dresser. I look at the clothes with a scowel. 'I dont want to wear his clothes.... But I'm not going out there naked....DAMN you Dragneel I will have my revenge ' I think to myself as I pick out a black shirt with a dragon surrounded in fire, and a pair of black basketball shorts. I walk out of the room and down the long hall to the big double doors leading to the deck. I take a deep breath and open the door stepping out. I walk onto the deck and head to the mast I was once tied to. I cringe at the memory of that girl and continue to look for the kitchen. A girl with long white hair comes up to me and introduces herself with a smile.
"Hello I am MiraJane Strauss, I am the barmaid of the ship. I was told by Captain Natsu to bring you to the kitchen when you leave his room." she says sweetly. I smile at how nice she is and introduce myself as we walk to the kitchen.
"Hello Mira, I am Lucy and your really nice. The nicest one I've met on the ship" I compliment and she blushes.
"Thank you Lucy I hope we can be good friends. Now we are here and I must leave goodbye Lucy I will see you soon" I wave goodbye to Mira and turn to the door my hand shaking as I reach for the handle.