The Life Changing Decision

Lucy P.O.V.

I ponder on Natsu's question for a few minutes trying to decide what to do, of course I want to know about my magic and my mom and everything but an oath of blood is the worst thing that can happen to a person who breaks it. I need to betray him in order to get off the ship and back to my home and the sea police but I also need to know how he can help me with my magic.

" I have decided I... will do the oath of blood if it means information on my mom and my magic, as for your half of the blood oath you must return to the sea police base with me and you must teach me all you can about my magic. If you can't do that I won't do the oath" I stated simply and bluntly my demands.

"Alright fine then if you would get the knife you've been trying to hide and hand it to me we can get on with the oath of blood." he said with a slight cocky smile on his face when he mentioned the knife.

I pull the knife out from where I was attempting to hide it and hand it over to him. He grabs the knife by its hilt and places the blade on his hand. Pulling the blade swiftly across his skin tearing it open he quickly recites his half of the oath.

"I, Natsu Dragneel, hereby swear to teach Lucy Heartfilia about her magic and return her to the sea police base after she has completed her training." he finished with a serious face looking at me in a way I don't know what he's feeling or thinking. Handing me the knife he ushers me to quickly do my half before time runs out for the oath to be completed.

I take the knife and run the blade across the palm of my hand tearing the flesh in a way similar to his.

I begin my half of the oath reluctantly, feeling the nervousness and uncomfortable bad feeling about it. "I, Lucy Heartfilia, hereby agree to be one of Natsu Dragneels nakama until he returns me to my sea police headquarters after my training and learning of my mother."

After reciting my half of the oath we both whisper at the same time, "oath of thine fathers shall not be broken by us or shall you strike us down"

We grab hold of each others hands with the cuts and wait a moment for our blood to mix before there's a magic light from our palms that spills over into the room. Beautiful yellows, pinks, reds, and blues fly from our entwined hands and circle around us once the light has died off we wait a moment, release each other's hands and simultaneously stumble back.

It's over there's no going back now, he has to teach me and take me home and all I have to do is not betray him. It'll be hard but if it means going back to my friends I'll do anything. 'I'll see you soon everyone don't worry about me I'll be fine'. I think to myself. I look at Natsu the man who now holds me on an invisible chain like a dog. How I despise this man I must now call "captian" he will eventually get what he deserves. Feeling anger raise up in me from this man I punch him in the gut and walk to the bathroom.

I hear him get up while I strip my clothes off, ignoring whatever he's doing I start the water for my bath and get a towel from the cabinet. I hear the door handle jiggle and put my towel on then locking the door. Then there's knocking on the door, loosing my patience I bang on the door and yell "GO AWAY NATSU!". Then I get in the bath after hanging up my towel.

I close my eyes and rest for a few minutes thinking back to when life was going happy for me. 'I miss my friends' I think while remembering all the faces and fun moments we had together.

I open my eyes and see Natsu staring at me. Panicking I scream punch him and cover myself. "WHAT THE HELL NATSU WHY WERE YOU STARING AT ME!?!?"

Natsu stands up and rubs his jaw where I punched him, anger swarming in his eyes as he is visibly trying to calm himself.
"I am your captain now so you will not punch me." he said his eyes dead and cold, void of all emotion he takes me by my wrists and slams my back to the wall. He looks down at me and starts to nibble my neck, and lightly trail kisses down to my breasts. He starts licking around my nipple before I realized what he was doing. I push him off me and storm out the bathroom, I grab a shirt and some basketball shorts throw them on and storm off to the kitchen.

I grab some bread and start to eat angrily when the door opens. "go away Natsu I hate you why can't you just leave me alone." I yell turning around only to find lips on mine, I panic and start pushing only for the man to pin me down on the table. His free hand starts to travel over my body and too his pants his lips still on mine and his hand still pinning my arms down he pulls his pants off and begins to pull his boxers down. I start to panic  and squirm around hoping his tight grip would loosen. It made my situation worse as he tightened his grip and put his body weight on me as he tried to pull my basketball shorts down.
'NO NO PLEASE NO' I scream in my mind since his mouth is still on mine. I begin to cry when I feel his dick on my entrance and I move my legs together in hopes of blocking him, luckily I hear the kitchen door open and then I hear a loud shout from pain before the man collapses off of me. I am helped up by Mira and look down to see the man who attacked me, it was a man I didn't recognize with yellow hair.

"Are you ok Lucy?" she asked worry swirling through her eyes. "did anything happen?" I could hear the genuine concern in her voice so I answered her honestly

"Natsu was watching me take a bath so I stormed out to get a snack to calm down and this man came up and tried to take advantage of me, thank you Mira" as I told her what happened she became angry, at who I'm not sure but she turned about as red as Erza's hair from anger.

"Lucy you will sleep in my room tonight with me let's go." she said grabbing my hand and dragging me out the kitchen across the deck and down a hall to the left of the one Natsu's room is, the hall is decorated with pictures and a few columns with rose vases on them. She stops about half way down the hall and opens a door on the left reveling her room.

There was a blue giant queen size bed in the center of the room that was bolted to the floor for storms, on either side of the bed was a wooden night stand with a lamp on it and book's in the stand. There were a few weapons displayed on the wall and I made a mental note to never cross her.

"here you go Lucy you can sleep beside me if you want to or I can sleep in the floor"  she said handing me some pajamas
"no Mira I couldn't possibly kick you off the bed you're too kind" I say, we both start laughing and talking for a while and I'm starting to enjoy my time before I hear it

"LUCCCCYYYYYY GET OUT HERE NOW!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm sorry It's been so long  I had
Up dated but I still try my best to make time in my busy schedule