Chapter 9 Getting Matty Ready

Their Outfits are down below.
————————————————————————
Matty was in the shower, Sarah was sitting on the bed using her towel to ring the water out of her hair. Sarah had a Snoopy shirt on with long polkadot pants on. I was on the phone with the restaurant "yes a table for two under Matthew Nickel. Yes thank you, you have a goodnight too" I hang up the phone and flip on the bed. Sarah laughed at me "people can be stupid" I tell her and she died with laughter.
I had my hair Dutch braided and I wore short shorts with cupcakes, cup, and popcorn on them. I was wearing a tank top that had these things checked
Candy
Smiles
Cupcakes
Saturday's
Sleep in
I love this shirt. I bought it with Matty once when we went shopping together for the first time.
I hear the bathroom door open and we see Matty have nothing on except a towel. Clothes are right there" I say pointing to the floor next to the door "thanks" he says picking them up. He then walks back into the bathroom. "So you excited" Sarah shouted to Matty "more like nervous to where I could throw up. This is my third gay date" Matty tells her. Sarah looks to me and I nod proving he's telling the truth. "But if they go all they way it be his seventh time" I say with a giggle "shut up Cassie" shouted Matty and I giggled some more.
Matty walls out and he looked good. He wore a white button up shirt with a dark blue vest, jacket, and pants. Along with black dress up shoes and necklace that he bought a while ago. "You look hot" I tell him "thanks Cas" he said "your throw up in that. I'm making you clean it" I tell him. Matty looked shocked and nodded understanding me. "Let's get you down stairs. Your reservation start in thirty minutes" I tell him looking at them time Matty nods and we head downstairs.
We come down the stairs and I see Cole. He looked good for his first gay date. He wore a white button up shirt with a black tie. Also a black jacket, pants, and dress up shoes; even a black watch. His favorite color has to be black. "You look handsome" said Matty as he looked Cole over "thanks" said Cole "you look quite the eye catcher yourself" Cole says. And I see Matty blush a little. "Well you two better go the reservation is under Matthew Nickel" I tell them. "What you used my full name Cas" asked Matty embarrassed "it's cute" said Cole and Matty blushed hard. "Yep. Have fun be back my ten or your sleeping outside" I tell them and shut the door on them.
I sigh with relief. Sarah and I run over to the window and watch as Cold hold the door open for Matty. "Aww" we say in sync "I ship Maoly" Sarah says and I nod in agreement (do you like the ship name. If not tell me what you think it should be). "Will you girls stop" said Zander and we looked to him, he had no shirt on but did have a white, light blue, and dark blue Camo pajama pants on. He also had a beanie on with head phones around his neck. "But he's like our little boy" winner Sarah "I make us our own little boy" said Gus winking to Sarah. Who was as bright as a tomato. Gus laughed he was wearing a long sleeve shirt that said Eat Sleep Game Repeat along with plaid PJ pants.
"That was not funny" said Owen shaking his head "that was gross" said Zander. Owen had no shirt on, but had Stewie PJ pants on. "Oh grow up" said Blake coming around the corner. Now Blake look good his eight pack was showing since he had no shirt on. But he had long pants on that said Got Gas and if you didn't see the little gas pumps on them. You'd think it would be the other kind of gas. "I'm going to sleep" said Zander as he turns to leave "night" we all say and we waves in response.
"Come on Sarah" said Gus "night Sarah" I teased and she kicked my leg which didn't hurt at all. I should probably teach her to fight, so she can defend herself. "Same" said Owen disappearing as well. "Looks like it's just us" said Blake sitting next to me on the couch. "Yep" I say I then get up and walk to the kitchen "I'm getting popcorn" I tell him.
I put the popcorn in the microwave and when I turn around Blake smacks his lips to mine. We kiss each other for a while "jump" Blake tells me and I do. Blake set some on the counter and I wrap my legs around him. I hear the microwave go off and I push Blake away. I get down and get the popcorn out of the microwave. But I drop it once Blake kisses me again. "Son of a bitch" I curse jumping as the popcorn bag got off my foot. "Sorry are you ok" asked Blake "yeah. But you need to stop" I tell him poking his chest. "But I've been dying to have you alone all day" Blake winner and I giggled as I pour the popcorn into a bowl.
I then feel Blake wrap his arms around my waist and place kisses on my neck. A moan escaped my mouth and I felt Blake smirk against my neck. "Blake" I say "stop ok. I have to stay awake" I tell him "you will" he said against my neck. "And I have to stay downstairs" I tell him "got anywhere private" he asked smirking still. "Actually yeah" I say and grab his hand and the popcorn bowl.
I lead Blake to the basement door and we go down the stairs "where are we going" he asked. I switch on the lights and Blake looked amazed by it. "They helped me blow off steam" I tell him "when your mad" he asked with a frown. "Yeah" I said "it use to be my dad's. He actually taught me how to fight" I tell Blake. "That's awesome" said Blake impressed "my mom didn't like it but understood why my dad did it" I add. I then open another door and I flipped on the lights. "This is the Screening room" I say Blake looked amazed "a tiny movie theater" he said "yeah this is where we had family movie nights" I tell him.
I put in a movie called Fast and Furious love this movie. I'm about to sit next to Blake when he pulled my on his lap and I wrapped us in a blanket. "Love you" said Blake and though I never have said those words to a guy especially the first day we started dating. They came out anyways "I love you too Blake" I say and kiss his nose. I then snuggle into him and watch the movie. This day was absolutely amazing and I don't care, who the hell would disagree with me.