"I broke up with him. He fucking cheated on me with Becky. I don't know what he's playing at." Camila angrily said.

"Confront that guy about it, but be careful." Shane said.

"Be careful?"

"Yeah. Be careful. I can come with you if you'd like."

"That'd be comforting after you told me be careful."

Shane nodded and walked out closing the door as the two walked downstairs to the parking lot.

"Austin Carter Mahone!" Camila shouted at a dazed Austin looking at his phone leaning against his car.

"Camila...and Shane?" Austin said confused about the scene happening in front of him.

"What kind of game are you trying to play?!" Camila yelled pointing a finger at his chest.

"I don't even know what you're talking about?"

"You telling people that you broke up with me! What's with the bullshit you're spitting out of your mouth?" Camila raised her voice louder that she swore in her head, she was gonna lose it.

"C'mon, I look like a bitch if I cheated and Becky will dump me. Won't you just pretend and do this for me?" Austin tried to reason and Camila shook her head.

"You sound like you're just looking out for yourself. Tell the truth." Camila said and Austin gritted his teeth.

Austin balled up his hands into fists and Shane took sight of this as he tackled Austin up against his car.

"Get the fuck off of me." Austin said as he grabbed Shane by the back of his shirt.

"Calm the fuck down, dude." Shane said as he roughened up his hold.

"No, she's going to fucking ruin everything. Lauren's not here to fight your battle so you have Shane? I can fucking beat him easily like I did with your precious Lauren."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"When you saw Lauren with all those bruises. What'd she tell you that was from?"

"She told me she almost got jumped while she was jogging."

Austin loudly laughed and shook his head as Shane gripped him tighter.

"Bullshit. I did that, she bumped into me again and tried to stand for herself yet she can't. I can do the same to you and Shane if you spill anything about the cheating and the break up." Austin threatened as he brought his knee up to kick Shane in his crotch as he fell to the floor, groaning.

"Shane!" Camila yelled out as she jogged up to him but Austin got in the way and grabbed Camila as he threw her up against his car.

"You got me?"

"I can't believe I dated you, you douche bag!" Camila struggled out of his hold.

"I'm happy we broke up too, you were such a prude." Austin laughed.

"Let go of me!" Camila shouted as she started to wave her legs around but Austin went up against her as his legs blocked hers from going anywhere.

"Let go of her Aus-douche!" Dinah shouted and Camila's head whipped up as she smiled at the sight of Dinah coming in view.

"Oh, please." Austin lamely said.

Lauren came in and ran over to Austin as she kicked his leg and he jumped back letting go of Camila.

"You want another fight? You're going to lose again," Austin said.

"Not this time," Lauren muttered as she dodged one of Austin's swings.

She grabbed his hand and twisted it as he groaned but she brought him closer to her.

"Stay away from Camila." Lauren warned as Austin scoffed.

Lauren brought her knee up and jammed it in his crotch. "I mean it." She spit out as he finally held his hands up in defeat and she let go of him.

"C'mon Camz." Lauren said as she put an arm around Camila's neck and walked with Normani and Dinah back.

"You have some explaining to do." Camila said in a low voice.

Lauren hummed and gave a sigh.

"You lied to me," Camila whispered showing sadness in her voice.

"We'll talk about it when we're at our place. C'mon, I want you back safe." Lauren gulped and Camila gave a small sigh as she intertwined her and Lauren's hands together.

-

Once they came back, Lauren explained everything to Camila. Lauren told about how she Austin had threatened her and how she didn't want Camila hurt.

Camila understood but she felt a bit offended Lauren didn't think that maybe, just maybe, Camila could've handled it if she was told then and there.

A little after being calmed down, the two decided to go to a karaoke cafe together since it was all new to them.

"Lo, you should go sing up there." Camila suggested pointing to the stage.

"Why?"

"Do it for me, please?"

"I don't have my guitar with me, I usually do it with a guitar."

Camila looked around and saw a young boy sitting with a guitar leaning by the table he was at.

Camila smiled as she went over to the boy. "Can I borrow that real quick? My friend wants to do some karaoke up there." The boy turned and smiled at Camila as he nodded giving Camila the guitar and pick.

Camila walked back to Lauren with a wide grin across her face giving Lauren the guitar.

"I can't sing," Lauren quickly said as she caught sight of the guitar.

"You weren't complaining earlier, go up there and kick ass. Break a leg!" Camila said as she pushed Lauren up the stage stairs.

"Camila," Lauren said as it came out of her mouth shaky.

"Lauren, I know you can do it. Keep stable and kick some karaoke playing café ass." Camila encouraged her as Lauren took a gulp and went up all the way in the middle of the stage.

"HEY FOLKS, seems like we have a volunteer! Go ahead, introduce yourself and do your thang."

"Uh, okay. Hi, I'm Lauren Jauregui and I'll be performing If I Ain't Got You."

:):&):&:$:&:\£|€\¥>\\

A/N: short filler chapter until some big news till next chapter & just because Austin got his ass kicked doesn't mean he'll be nonexistent in future chapters :)