Real Life

Maci's POV- 

Today was the 1st September. The day of the release of my secret project. I decided I was going to tell everyone about it on YouTube so I got up and jumped in the shower. I got out and done a natural makeup look and French braided my hair. I changed into jeans and a loose top. I set up my camera and hit record.

THE VIDEO

"LETS DO THIS! Hey everyone its Maci and today I have some very exciting news. So as you all know for the last year I have been working on a very exciting project. Drum roll please"

slaps legs to make a drum roll

"I am launching a clothing range with in the style !! As you know my full time job is a model and I wanted to bring my love for fashion into something that I can give to you guys. So I am going to show you all the summer range now. Omg I'm so scared to show you."

Firstly I pull out a navy and yellow checked bandeau bikini

" So this is the first summer product, a yellow and navy bandeau bikini. I chose to do a bandeau bikini because if you like me and hate strap lines then this bikini will just give you one tan line. I chose these colour because I fell like they are very summery colours. I also have the prices so this will be priced at £10."

Next I pull out a yellow playsuit.

"So the next summer item is a yellow sequin playsuit. This is one of my favourites. Most my items have a yellow in. if you wear sequin items then you know that they are normally itchy but I have lined my playsuit with a fabric so the you wont be able to feel the sequin. This item is priced at £15.

Then was a shirt dress

"so this next one is also one of my favs as it is something I would wear on a daily basis. A white shirt dress. I chose white because we tried every colour you could think of but white always seemed to be the one I loved as it was so aesthetically pleasing on the body. This item is priced at £12.

I showed a few more item then it was the last one.

"Lastly, are these high wasted paper bag trousers. These are perfect for for the summers evening as they are light but they keep the breeze off your legs. These will be priced at £ 18.50"

"I really hope you enjoy the range and buy a few of the products. My range has just been launched right this second on the website so go check it out. Thank you for all the support and ill see you next week with a new video, Byeeeee" I say and I turn the camera off. 

END OF VIDEO

As soon as the camera turns off there's a knock at my door. I jump up and see who it is. Joe and all the boys have came round to congratulate me on my clothing launch. I see jack and go talk to him.

"Hey I'm so proud of you" He says giving me a hug. 

"Awh thank you " I say blushing a little.

"The boys know about us now so we don't have to be secret anymore" Jack says with a smile on his face.

"Well I guess I can do this" I say leaning in till our lip touched.

Myself and Jack just stand there and smile after. 

"Come on" I say leading his to the sofa where the rest of the boys were sat. We all sat a watched a random filmed Mikey picked and I ended up editing my video and getting it uploaded. 

The boys ended up staying the night as we all ended up going out to a club for the rest of the night till early hours of the morning.

The Range- This clothes are not my own but are on In the style.