Real Life

Joes POV-

Last night I stormed out of my mums house because of the news I heard about my sister and Jack. I may of over reacted but the only reason is was because she's my little sister and I want to look after her and jack hasn't got the best reputation. And it was also the fact that I told her that i'd rather her not date my mates but hey at least its not Conor then I would be flipping out even more.

I rose from my bed and head down stairs where my dad was making bacon sandwiches.

"Hey son" he says as he see my walk through the kitchen door.

" Hey dad" I say in a slight lower voice than normal.

"Are you still moping around because of Maci and Jack? You need to let her live Joe she's not 5 anymore she's 18. I know its hard son, it was hard for me seeing her even date for the first time and I know you only want to look after her but she capable of that now." Dad says passing me my bacon roll whilst tucking into his.

" Yeah I guess so, I think its because I know what he's like and what he's done to his previous Girlfriends I just don't want that happening to mac" I say finishing my bacon sandwich." I best go back to mums and say sorry to her"  I give my plate back to dad and head upstairs. Before I pack my stuff I scroll through Instagram and see the post Maci just put up about her secret project. Looking at that made me realise that she's not a baby no more, she's got a job, a house , new opportunities and things coming out and most of all she's got us family who stick by her side. I grab my bag, say goodbye to dad and head back over to my mums.

Maci's POV

I woke up and reminisced about the events of last night. Remembering Joe shouting at me because of liking Jack. I picked up the phone and rang Jack to tell him all about it.

BOLD- Jack ITALICS- Maci

START OF CALL

Hey you okay ?

Just about, I told Joe about us last night and lets say it didn't go down too well

Oh no, what did he say?

He just started shouting really saying that he told me that I couldn't date any of his mates and shit like that. Then he stormed out and went to our dads and I haven't heard anything from either of them

Oh shit babe, Let him cool down he'll come around soon and realise that we actually like each other.

Yeah I guess so, actually he's just walked through the door, ill text you

Okay babe, see you later

Bye

END OF CALL

"Maci before you say anything I just want to say I'm really sorry. I shouldn't of reacted like that I guess I'm just protective of you and don't want to see you get hurt. I know what jacks been like with his previous girlfriends and it wasn't a pleasant sight and I was just looking out for you so you didn't get hurt. Seeing you Instagram post made me realise your not that little girl I used to have to babysit when mum and dad went out, your a 18 year old girl who has worked their arse off getting a modelling career, do YouTube on the side, buy their own house and this project your working on is going to be amazing because you put all you work into it. I just want to say I'm extremely proud of you and I support you decision and as family I need to be there for you no matter what my feelings to the situation is." Joe says pouring his heart and soul out to me sitting on the sofa.

I turn round and see my mum, sister and Alfie standing in the door frame smiling at what Joe just said. " Joe thank you so much. I know I'm taking a risk with jack but I actually really like him and if I get hurt ill let you say I told you so " I say with a chuckle, wiping the tears from my eyes and giving him a hug.

I texted Jack to let him know that everything is okay and he can stop worrying that my brothers going to kill him.

We all sat at the sofa talking about my project for a couple of hours before setting off back home. I say goodbye to Zoe and Alfie and My mum and get into the car Aldi have given Joe for a month and go home. I arrive home and sit on the sofa and catch up on Love Island from the night before. I end up watching Love Island and 4 episodes of Orange is the new Black. By now it was 10 pm and I head into my un-suite and jump into the shower. I step into the shower and wash my body with the Zoella Beauty Shower Shake, Wash my hair with the TIGI Bed Head Shampoo and Conditioner and also shave my kegs with the Zoella Beauty Shower Shake. When I step out of the shower I dry myself and moisturise my legs with the Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspirations Double Crème body cream. I then slip my Victoria Secret pjs on and jump into bed. I put one more episode of OitnB on and scroll through social media. I scrolled through the comments on my new post about the secret projects and see what people think is happening. I then text Zoe for a bit, scroll a bit through social media, I also call Perrie for a catch up as she is currently in Japan for her tour with the Little Mix girls. That lasts for around and hour and a half and because of the time difference I said good night to her. I then went onto snapchat and said goodnight to them too, then I turned the tv off and headed to sleep