Real Life

Maci's POV-

I stood in my position staring at Perrie and Conor, i was happy for her she deserves a good person, especially after Zayn. I walked down the stairs and walked away from Jack, I need to stay away from so nothing seems suspicious to Joe. I went in the kitchen to pour myself another drink when Zoe came up to me.
"Hey mac, Me and Alfie are gonna head off. Hes really drunk and it will take a while to get home" She said.
"Okay no problem, thank you for coming" i say pulling her into a hug. She walked away and i downed my drink trying to forget about what just happened with Jack. I heard mine and Perrie's favorite song come on, God's Plan and i knew i had to go find her. I walked up to Perrie and grabbed her hand and started dancing. "SHE SAID DO YOU LOVE ME I TELL HER ONLY PARTLY I ONLY LOVE MY BED AND MY MUMMA I'M SORRY" we both shout at the top of our lungs.

3 AM

By 3 am the party was empty everyone had either gone home or crashed on my sofa or the spare room. It was only really the boys and Perrie who stayed. I started to clear up and they gave up and went to bed and as i walked in in my bed was a pasted out Perrie. I laughed to myself and changed into my PJ's and jumped into bed with Perrie.

The Next Morning....

I woke up and i could hear people downstairs remembering who stayed last night. I checked my phone and it was 11:30 am so i got up and headed downstairs to see the others. "Morning" i say and they all reply. I then remembered what happened with Jack, i didn't regret but i knew i shouldn't of done it. What happens if Joe finds out, hes going to hate me. "Anyone fancy coming to Tesco's with me to get some breakfast?" i ask the boys as Perrie was still in bed.
"I'll come sis" Joe said walking up to me.
"Let me put some leggings and jumper on and we'll go" i say walking up the stairs. I get changed into my black gym leggings and a pink Sugg Life hoodie and the woke Perrie up.
"Hey Pez its 11:45 everyone's downstairs, me and Joe are heading out to get food for everyone" i say as a sleepy Perrie awoke. "Okay" she said rubbing her eyes. I headed back downstairs and myself and Joe headed to Tesco's. We drove in Joe's car as he got given an Audi R8 for a few weeks to drive from Audi themselves.
"Thanks for a great night, it was honestly amazing all the boys enjoyed it" Joe says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"Im glad you enjoyed it" i say giving him a smile.

We got back from the shop and i put all the food out ready for me to cook.
"I bought you all some Paracetamol" i laugh chucking them on the sofa for everyone to use. "Thanks mac, I definitely need them" Perrie says getting up and walking into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I laugh and get cooking breakfast. I plated up 10 plates of bacon, sausage, eggs, beans and toast.
"Breakfast!" i shout making all the boys jump up.
"Thanks mac" they all said as i passed them their food. We all sat around my table and had a discussion about last night.
"So Pez you and Conor looked pretty cosy last night" i laugh knowing she would feel embarrassed. She went bright red and everyone started laughing. After breakfast everyone just either relaxed at mine or headed home. That was pretty much what happened the whole day.