Real Life

Jack Maynard's POV-

Tonight is the night of Maci's house warming party and i can tell you that i'm excited, not only because it's a party but because she is going to look amazing like always. I have had a crush on Maci ever since Joe introduced her to our group. I always keep my feelings about her to me as i feel like i can't express them because she's my best-friends sister. I carry on getting ready leaving them thoughts in the back of my head. I put on black shirt, black jeans and grey jacket and my white adidas. As soon as i'm ready conor starts shouting at me from the living room.
"Jack! Are you ready yet?" conor shouts
"Yeah i'm just coming" i reply
I walk into the living room and conor is wearing all black with a red jacket and black shoes.

"Where's josh?" i ask

"He's at caspar's he said he'll meet us there" conor answers. I nod in reply and we head out the door.

Maci's POV-

Tonight is my house warming party and i've never been more excited. Earlier this morning Zoë and Alfie came over to help me set up, while we set up the food Alfie popped out to grab some drinks. Wine, beers, vodka, etc. I have never hosted a party of my own before so this is all very new to me. 'DING' the door goes. I was confused as it was only 5:30 and people weren't meant to be arriving till gone 7. I opened the door and there stood in front on me was my bestfriend. "PERRIE" i shout at the top of my lungs. I instantly jumpy straight into her arms. "I've missed you Mac" (pronounced Mace) perrie says.
"I've missed you too" i reply. I couldn't be happier that she was here, she has been away touring the country with her girl band Little Mix for the last 3 months. We all know who they are don't we? If not your weird.

Myself and Zoë start to get ready, i straighten my hair and put on light makeup and just added false eyelashes to make it look more glam. I then put in my stripy trousers, a plain black top and some black swede heals.

We carry on setting up the rest of the party and press play on the playlist which then starts blasting out music

We carry on setting up the rest of the party and press play on the playlist which then starts blasting out music. I was really excited about who was coming, especially one person. Jack Maynard. I have had a massive crush on him ever since i met all the boys but i just have never told anyone not even Perrie as he's my brothers best mate, i can't be dating my brothers best mate can i ? I then push all th thoughts to the back of my head as Perrie was coming over to me.
"Who's coming tonight?" she asks
"Umm all Joes lot , Lucy&Lydia, Tyler Oakley, Troy, Tanya, Niomi, Jim, Marcus, Stephanie, and more" i reply. As soon as i reply the first guests had arrived it was Joe, Caspar, Josh, Jack and Conor. I go over and greet them all and get them all drinks.

Jack's POV-

We arrived at Maci's new house and it was so nice. She greeted us all individually and brought us all over a drink each. I must say she looked stunning. She has such natural beauty and she doesn't wear much makeup either so it just brings it out even more. I start getting a little more drunk and more people arrived. Once everyone had arrived i was out of it. I couldn't stop thinking about Maci. I headed over to her and she was really drunk too.
"Can we talk?" I ask her
"Course" she smiles grabbing my hand and taking her to her bedroom where nobody was and it was quite.
"What's up" she asked. I just stared at her till i lent in and just kissed her. She didn't pull back but instead kissed my back. I glide my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance and she excepted. This kiss went on for aw while and had a lot of passion.
"Umm im really sorry, i shouldn't of done that" i say looking at my feet.
"Don't worry about it, does it look like i'm complaining?" she asks. I just laugh to myself and carry on looking down.
"Come on, we should head back down before people start assuming things" she's says holding her hand out for me to grab. 'Why did i do that, she's gonna hate me forever now' i think to myself.

Maci's POV-
I see Jack heading over to me and i smile at his presence. "Can we talk?" he asks. "Course" i reply with a smile. I take him to my room as that's the only quite place in the house. "What's up?" i ask. He just looks at me blankly and all of a sudden he attaches his lips to mine. I return the kiss and allow his tongue to slip into my mouth after he was practically begging. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that" he says looking down at the floor. "Don't worry about it , does it look like i'm complaining?" i ask him. Inside my head all i'm asking myself is why, why did i not pull back. Joe is going to hate me. He laughs to himself and i say "Come on, let's head back down before people start assuming things". I place my hand out letting him grab onto it because i'm nice and don't want to make it awkward. We head back down and i stand at the top of the stairs to see my best-friend and Jacks brother necking on.