Real Life

Maci's POV-
I just sit in the middle of my empty house thinking how an earth i have got here at the age of 18, i have my dream job of a model and a youtuber part-time and i now own a house. Reminiscing my thoughts i hear a knock at my door and i jump at the sound. Pulling open the door, a average hight male stands i front of me with a bunch of boys behind him, it's my brother. "JOE, what are you doing here?" i asked with a shocked look on my face. "I'm here to help you, you didn't think i was letting you move in by yourself did you ?" Joe replies with a chuckle. I let Joe and the buttercreams in , i was only Jack,Conor and Oli that could make it today, and show them round the place.

"I'm really proud of you, you know" Joe says looking at me whilst looking at the spare room. "We all are" Jack says butting in. "Thank you guys, i couldn't do it without you" I replied hugging them all. "lets start with the Living Room?" I asked the boys and they all nod in reply.

A Few hours later the living room was done! I was really happy with it. I had my grey L-Shaped sofa against the white wall with cushions in each corner. One in which Joe made me when he was in Primary school and i was in Nursery. We then put my book shelf next to my sofa and put my coffee table in the gap of the L-Shape. I hung some pictures that were in my bedroom behind my sofa and put my tv and the unit opposite. I was so proud of it.

Next we moved onto my bedroom, i left Joe, Conor and Oli to build my bed whilst myself and Jack built the side tables

Next we moved onto my bedroom, i left Joe, Conor and Oli to build my bed whilst myself and Jack built the side tables. "How crazy is it that we are the same age yet you have achieved so much more, your a model, you own your own house and me, i've moved in my brother because i can't deal with living at home and i make videos in my bedroom for a living" Jack blurts our randomly.
"Jack, people don't realise how much work goes into youtube, i do it part time and still get stressed let alone full time. You also DJ, you've played at the Isle or White festival, not everyone gets to do that you know" i reply trying to comfort Jack.
"Yeah, i guess so" jack replies then carries on building.

My room don't take as long as the Living Room as it was much smaller. Everyone had a part and i was really happy with how it turned out. I had my king size bed centre of my room and two bed side tables on wheels either side with a lamp and a few plants on. Above my bed i have a painting that i got given by Zoë for my birthday last month. I put a salmony pink duvet covers on my bed and topped it with a grey throw from Urban Outfitters.

Before we knew it the time was 8pm

Before we knew it the time was 8pm. The boys decided to head home as it was fining to be late before some of them got home. Not for joe so much as he lives literally 20 minuets away. Once the boys headed home i decided i wanted a shower so i scurried through 6 boxes before dining my shower stuff, not meaning to find my pjs but i did luckily. I had quite shower and got changed into my Victoria Secret Silk Pjs and hoped into bed falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

A|N - First proper chapter done  ✅Hope you all liked it, yes i have made a new story i had no inspiration to carry on the old one
Liv x