Real Life

Maci's POV-
For the last month i have still been ignoring Jack. Ever since that kiss i knew i needed him out my life before we fuck up any more then we already have. He's been none stop texting me asking why i'm ignoring him and what he's done wrong. Just as i thought about it my phone pinged again.

TEXT MESSAGE
Jack💙- please answer me! you've been off with me since your party. Was it the kiss. If it is i'm so sorry, just please answer my text or calls. x

Once again i ignore it. Seeming as i will have to be in the same room as him this weekend for Perries surprise party i'll just talk to him then. For now i'll just carry on ignoring him.

Today has been one of those days. Nothings really happened. All i've done is sit on Face Time to Zoë whist she shows me the stuff she has bought for the party and Joe popped round to see if i was okay and just to hang out. Today has just been a day of family really, it was the day the i needed.

6PM

TEXT MESSAGE
Broceph💗- hey Mac boys are going out for a bite to eat wanna join? x
Me- yeah, pick me up in 5 ? x
Broceph💗- Yep that's chill x

I rushed up stairs and chuck on some jeans and jumper as it was starting to get chilly. As i finished doing my hair, there was a knock at my door. I grabbed my bag and went outside to meet Joe.
"Hey, everyone's in the restaurant. The only person not coming is Jack as he had a video to edit for tonight" Joe said hopping into his new car that audi had given him for 6 weeks. Once them words left his mouth it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. "Oh that's a shame" i say obviously lying.

We headed to Nando's where all the boys were sat on a round table. It was good to catch up with the boys, it was a shame Perrie wasn't here, she would've loved it but she's doing a concert for the Winchester Hospital which is more important.