"If you ask me, Sasuke always was itching to hear this confession from your mouth, since he wasn't sure if you love him back or not. I mean it was pretty stupid isn't it? He didn't notice that you are in love with him all this time!"

  "No", Satsuki stated, "we never noticed when we fallen in love with each other."

  "Oh?" Sakura chuckled. "There is also another reason why he couldn't be upfront with his feelings."

  "He was debating whether or not it was okay to fall in love, right?" Satsuki slowly looked up at the Haruno girl, she nodded. "Sasuke always considered the fact that no one in the whole earth would love him back or walk with him on the limited path left for him to walk when the girl could have a better future."

  Satsuki chuckled. "He just don't know what truly love is. Even though he had left a limited path for him to take, but when a girl fallen in love with someone, it never mattered what path left ahead of them, not at all. What only matters to walk on that path, together. That's what I told him when he met up with me to ask about things between you two." Sakura gave a small laugh, Satsuki also smiled.

  "He is an idiot after all." Satsuki looked up to the sky looking all those falling petals cherry trees; watching how they glowed with just small touch of orange, because of the setting sun. Sakura couldn't help but to nod at the raven female's statement. "But.... he is your idiot!" Satsuki looked forward. Her hair gently flew for the gentle breeze. She gave small smile because of Sakura's comment.

  "I wonder...."

  Sakura placed her hand on the said girl's shoulder. "Don't worry, you can take care of him. He loves you a whole bunch don't worry about that. If you need help, the offer is still on the table." Satsuki nodded, understanding very well about which offer she was talking.

  When it already became pretty dark outside they couldn't understand. They still would've ignored and talked with each other, if it wasn't for a huge explosion coming from inside the village.

  "What was that?" Sakura quickly stood up from her place. Satsuki stood up as well, sensing what was going on inside the village with her Sha-Rinnegan.

  "Sakura, you go protect the patients inside the hospital, I will take care of the rest." By that she quickly disappeared. Sakura was determined to protect everyone, she also ran inside the village.

  On the other side, Sasuke just woke up, currently he slowly sat up on the bed. Despite all the pain he was feeling in his head as well as on stomach (where his previous wound was), he still sat up, not knowing how did he ended up in the hospital first place.

  He slowly started to remember his cursed mark being break by the very girl he wanted to protect, for whom he took the curse mark in the first place. The confession, those words coming out from her mouth was something he wanted to hear from the time he discovered his heart started to fall for the only warm light in the snowy night.

  Yes, she actually made him believe that sun still could rise after a long, cold, windy and snowy night.

  It also never stopped to curl the end of lips of Uchiha lone survivor.

  He was so much floating into the warmness of the memories of her, that the explosion shocked him to the core. Even though the wounds were still aching, he paid no mind to it and walked to the window. What he saw, startled him.