Chapter 23

They made it home in no time, Ethan eagerly walking ahead of the two, seeming to want to get home quickly. Tyler wasn't exactly sure what he had in mind, but whatever it was, he wanted to allow him to be able to do it. 
    They approached the door and knocked, Mark quickly opening the door and grinning brightly before pulling Ethan into a hug. Amy came up behind Mark and waved, hugging him after Mark moved. Ethan didn't say much, but he felt better being back. 
    The three came inside, Ethan taking a seat on the floor and Kathryn and Mark helping Tyler take a seat. It was silent for a few minutes before Amy decided to speak up. 

    "Do you want to talk about what happened?" She asked softly, kneeling down beside Ethan. Ethan understood that she meant talk about what happened to the group, but he had something else in mind. 
    "...Yeah, can we get a livestream going?" He replied, looking up at Mark, who lifted an eyebrow in confusion. Mark glanced at Tyler, who displayed no reaction, and quickly looked at Amy, who pursed her lips. 

    "Sure, buddy... here." He handed Ethan his phone. Ethan muttered a quick thank you before motioning for everyone else to sit, and he started up the stream. He joked for a bit until more people joined, wanting a good amount of people in the stream before he continued. 

    "Yeah, I know it's late guys, but surprisingly this time it wasn't Mark's idea." He laughed, Mark's 'hey!' being heard from off screen. "The reason I'm streaming so late though is because I wanted to tell you guys something." 

    The comments flooded with worried statements, asking if everything was okay and telling him that he could say whatever. Off screen the gang shared looks, each having a feeling what was coming.
    "Tyler and I are together, and I couldn't be happier." He stated, fear quickly glazing his eyes before he read the comments. Most of them were yelling about how happy they were for him, and that they wanted more videos of him and Tyler, and that they loved him no matter what. He couldn't stop himself from grinning as more support came in, and he had to stop himself from crying. Mark patted him on the back and Tyler leaned into frame as best he could. 
    "I like this idiot a lot, guys. I love all of you too, thank you so much." He told the fans, each sharing their love with him too. Ethan repeated his thank you's once more before explaining that it was really late and that both the gang and the fas should get some sleep, because 'You guys are insane being up this late to watch my stupid livestream'. 
    Ethan ended the stream and stood up, smiling brightly and looking at all his friends, who shared his smile. 

    "I'm proud of you." Amy told him, everyone saying the same thing. Eventually they all fell asleep, Ethan sharing the guestroom with Kathryn, Mark and Amy sharing Mark's room, and Tyler sleeping on the couch.