Chapter 14

Ethan stepped out of the car, taking a look around before closing the door. Mark did the same, and made his way to the back where Tyler was sitting silently. He opened the door, and lifted his head up to look over the top of the car, trying to find Ethan.
    "Ethan? What are you doing? Come here." Mark stated, confused as to what the smaller male was doing exactly. Ethan turned slightly, acknowledging that he heard him, but didn't move any further than that.
    "Hold on Mark, I need a minute." Ethan said simply, placing his hands on his hips. Mark shrugged and looked at Tyler, who was attempting to see Ethan but couldn't from where he was sitting.
    "Well, this could be story time about how you two finally got over yourselves and got together." Mark chuckled. Tyler glanced at him, wondering what he was talking about.
    "What do you mean?" He asked, fidgiting with his fingers. Mark smiled.
    "You two are in a relationship now, how did that happen?"
    "Oh. I mean I just called him Mr.Blueberry and then asked him to be my boyfriend and he said yes."
    "A love story at it's finest." Mark replied, leaning against the top of the car. "Mr.Blueberry?" He continued, looking down at Tyler. "Reminds me of the Monopoly man." Mark finished, laughing quietly. Tyler grinned.
    "At least Mr.Monopoly could grow a moustache." Tyler laughed, causing Mark to burst out in laughter. Ethan approached the car, confused.
    "What are you guys laughing about? What happened?" He inquired. Mark shook his head, still laughing.
    "Don't worry about it Mr.Blueberry, come help grab your boyfriend." He explained, gesturing towards Tyler before reaching in and wrapping his arm around his shoulder. Ethan followed, helping Mark take Tyler out of the car and supporting him on both sides. They walked towards the entrance of the hospital, trying to remain balanced. They entered the hospital, and helped Tyler sit down in a seat.
    "Okay let's go sign in." Ethan whispered, not wanting to be loud in the room. Mark followed him as they walked up to the desk, leaving Tyler in his seat. The woman working there smiled, and pointed to the sign in sheet sitting on the desk.
    "What are you here for today?" She asked, typing on her keyboard.
    "Our friend Tyler hurt his ankle." Ethan answered, writing down all of their names on the slip of paper on the clipboard. Mark stood there silently. After Ethan finished writing, he handed the paper to the woman, and shot a look at Mark. A look that told him to remain silent. But that wasn't who Mark was. That wasn't even who Mark was going to try to be.
    "Well, technically he's only my friend." He told her, and she looked at him with her eyebrows furrowed.
    "What do you mean?" She muttered, returning to typing on her keyboard. Mark grinned.
    "Well my friend here is happily dating my other one, the one who hurt his ankle. They just got together today." He explained cheerfully, happy for them and happy to mess with Ethan a bit. Ethan sighed softly, listening to the conversation. She turned her head gently and smiled sweetly.
    "I'm happy for you two. That's very lovely. You will be called back shortly, I just documented your information." She informed. Ethan smiled brightly and nodded, mouthing a 'thank you' before going back and taking a seat beside Tyler.
    "Mark's our campaign manager." Ethan said quietly, looking at his phone.
    "What?" Tyler asked, glancing at Mark. Mark's face displayed a grin.
    "He's going around informing people about our relationship, so he's our campaign manager now." He responded, not looking up. Tyler smiled.
    "I have some publicity ideas." Mark interrupted, making Ethan shoot his head up. Tyler and Mark laughed, and Ethan chuckled.
    "Well we're in your hands."